The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2019-20

canuck2xtreme

12 hours ago, canuck2xtreme said:

I've never liked Byfuglien... but wow what a d*ck move... waiting until camp to do that?

https://www.tsn.ca/winnipeg-jets-d-dustin-byfuglien-believed-to-be-weighing-future-amid-leave-1.1367417

From the outside looking in, might seem that way. I see potential this is depression. 

Not feeling good, not feeling good!

Go get help, or :wacko:???

12 hours ago, canuck2xtreme said:

I've never liked Byfuglien... but wow what a d*ck move... waiting until camp to do that?

https://www.tsn.ca/winnipeg-jets-d-dustin-byfuglien-believed-to-be-weighing-future-amid-leave-1.1367417

Shame. Met the guy a few years back at a Canada Day BBQ. Real nice guy.

Guess you had a different personal experience with him.

2 hours ago, Monty said:

Shame. Met the guy a few years back at a Canada Day BBQ. Real nice guy.

Guess you had a different personal experience with him.

Since when do you have to have physically met someone to like or dislike them? I can't stand the sight of you and I don't think we've ever been within 1,000 miles of each other :ph34r:

• Haha 1

Seems I didn’t come off well with that comment... apologies. 

Just meant I’m sure the Jets would’ve approached the summer differently if they’d known sooner and shored up their defence. Gardiner or Hutton possibly? Too late now.  Obviously I hope it’s nothing serious like family illness or depression. 

Didn't mean any offence. 

Edited by canuck2xtreme
  • Cheers 2

1 hour ago, canuck2xtreme said:

Just meant I’m sure the Jets would’ve approached the summer differently if they’d known sooner and shored up their defence. Gardiner or Hutton possibly? Too late now.  Obviously I hope it’s nothing serious like family illness or depression. 

Didn't mean any offence. 

There's an obvious remedy if he does retire. Replace one old behemoth that no-one outside of Winnipeg likes with another that no-one anywhere likes: Dion Phaneuf.

Hell, sign him now and give Buff a few weeks/months to make a no-pressure decision 

10 hours ago, canuck2xtreme said:

Didn't mean any offence. 

Haha, nah you didn't do anything wrong C2X! I am fully aware I have weird posts from time to time. It is literally a bad firing of my messed up brain. I know that when i put something quirky down and post it because a few days later i read it again and i am like ''that was a little over the top" at my own posts...but I should also point out the thing about mental health issues, (*which yeah Buff might be suffering from too, which may explain the lack of appreciation for the clubs time) is that the person suffering from depression, if they knew they were saying something stupid or in a dumb way, don't realize it or they wouldn't obviously choose to be stupid or dumb. if that makes sense? Anyways, it's me, not you. haha....sorry i was harsh in my reply, I have heard similar arguments in the army though.."you knew you were in the suck when you signed up, now go eat that turd burger in the puddle, magot". That is why I am very pro labour. Sometimes the pay just isn't worth whatever a person is going through at the moment to earn it.

13 hours ago, canuck2xtreme said:

Didn't mean any offence. 

Maybe the Canucks can pawn off a D man on Winnipeg? maybe move out Tanev if Rafferty or Breezer seem stable? 

I hated big buff in 2010 but I have actually been quite fond of him over the last few years. 

ASSIGNMENT: The Detroit Red Wings assign F Greg McKegg to the Ann Arbor Wolverines.

CALL UP: The Detroit Red Wings callup F Max Comtois and slot him into McKegg's former slot on the active roster.

This is therefore the opening night line-up for the Detroit Red Wings @canuck2xtreme:

DETROIT RED WINGS 2019/20

James van Riemsdyk - Jack Eichel - Brock Boeser

Jakub Voracek - Ryan Nugent-Hopkins - Josh Anderson

Jakub Vrana - Ryan Strome - Dylan Strome

Anthony Beauvillier - Devin Shore - Jujhar Khaira

Max Comtois - Jacob de la Rose

Noah Hanifin - Darnell Nurse

Quinn Hughes - Troy Stecher

Brenden Dillon - Calvin de Haan

Chad Ruhwedel

John Gibson - Keith Kinkaid

• Cheers 1