CDCGML 2019-20

canuck2xtreme

On 9/24/2019 at 9:34 PM, Tony Romo said:

Is every GM active?

On 9/24/2019 at 11:37 PM, canuck2xtreme said:

Good question.

Activity check!!

PM me if you're still here!

Golly Yeah Sers, These Actives are Swell!

now why did i post that you ask? hahahahahahaha.....Bomber......at 2:15 of the video starts the lyrics "shake off the blues" hahahaha

Edited by Primal Optimist

Just now, Bombastik der Teutone said:

have him in the FL. one more year in the juniors wont hurt him .

Definitely agree. More seasoning the better. I prefer him back in Junior if he wasn't going to get top 9 minutes in Buffalo! Works out well. 

Regretting passing on Dach some but I know Cozens is going to be a good player. Look forward to a fun 2019-20 season! Go Jackets Go!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Rush17 said:

Definitely agree. More seasoning the better. I prefer him back in Junior if he wasn't going to get top 9 minutes in Buffalo! Works out well. 

Regretting passing on Dach some but I know Cozens is going to be a good player. Look forward to a fun 2019-20 season! Go Jackets Go!

Me too  ... just a few days untill Season starts :) 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Welp... :(

Montreal Canadiens Training Camp

Taylor Hall - Matt Duchene - Claude Giroux

Sam Blais - Bo Horvat - Jordan Eberle

Brendan Leipsic - JT Compher - Alex Chiasson

In the mix for 4th line/13th or 14th forwards: William Carrier, Kyle Clifford, Kevin Rooney, Evgeny Svechnikov

Mike Matheson - Erik Johnson

Tony DeAngelo - David Savard

In the mix for bottom pair/7th or 8th d-man: Sean Walker, Matt Benning, Jan Rutta, Guillaume Brisebois, Jordan Schmaltz, Justin Holl

Henrik Lundqvist

Aaron Dell

In the mix for backup: Eric Comrie, Ville Husso

Injured - Nolan Patrick, Noah Juulsen

Demoted - Josh Brook, Laurent Dauphin, Alex Formenton, Matthew PecaGerman RubtsovAlex True

Add three more to the demoted list. This isn't what we were hoping for, as we're running out of forwards in training camps. We may have to keep our eyes on the waiver wire...  :picard:

Edited by _arby_18

10 minutes ago, _arby_18 said:

Welp... :(

Add three more to the demoted list. This isn't what we were hoping for, as we're running out of forwards in training camps. We may have to keep our eyes on the waiver wire...  :picard:

You and me both.  Camp has not been kind... ugh.

At least you have guys still in the mix.  I have guys who were supposed to be locks and they're sent down.  WTF Lajoie....

Edited by canuck2xtreme

22 minutes ago, canuck2xtreme said:

You and me both.  Camp has not been kind... ugh.

At least you have guys still in the mix.  I have guys who were supposed to be locks and they're sent down.  WTF Lajoie....

He will be an early call-up yet lol. Lajoie just got lucky with Ottawa's D depth last year that he made the team. He showed well at first but tapered off as the season progressed. They probably don't want him to ben hutton on them :lol:. He looks promising! Give him time. :P

On 9/25/2019 at 6:36 PM, theminister said:

REPORT: The Stars have made a trade before Opening Day rosters are set. 

Rumours have them making several other players available as well, and they expect to be monitoring the phones diligently. 

The Stars have made *two* trades. 

Still working the phones for more ahead of Opening Day. Have bodies to move and can take salary.

Let me fix your roster problems

• Upvote 1

SIGNING: The Winnipeg Jets have signed 2018 draft pick Rasmus Sandin to a three-year entry-level deal.

small.png&key=06c44748c87eaee0ed5ced33b8 Rasmus Sandin: 3 years, $3,300,000 million dollar contract ($900,000 per season plus $200,000 in bonuses each season - $1,100,000 AAV)

• Upvote 3

SIGNING: The Dallas Stars have signed 2018 draft pick Noah Dobson to a three-year entry-level deal.

small.png&key=d33f816cab55373c8f888fc70f Noah Dobson: 3 years, $5,250,000 million dollar contract ($950,000 per season plus $800,000 in bonuses each season - $1,750,000 AAV)

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, aGENT said:

SIGNING: The Dallas Stars have signed 2018 draft pick Noah Dobson to a three-year entry-level deal.

small.png&key=d33f816cab55373c8f888fc70f Noah Dobson: 3 years, $5,250,000 million dollar contract ($950,000 per season plus $800,000 in bonuses each season - $1,750,000 AAV)

Ecstatic to get Dobson signed!

Straight to the starting roster for now.

We're pretty confident he's made the team and will stick around for good. 

• Cheers 1