The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2019-20

canuck2xtreme

On 10/1/2019 at 8:56 AM, Primal Optimist said:

Waivers: the New York Rangers waive Brandon Manning with the intention to assign him to the Lake Cowichan Lakers. 

. If a player clears waivers, they will not be subject to waivers for the 14 day period after they cleared

1 hour ago, Primal Optimist said:

Does Manning require waivers to go back down at the end of his emergency recall as a forward? Asking as I would have to waive him tomorrow morning to get it done in time..but if waiver free I can assign him down sunday morning. please advise and i will elect in another post after i hear back. 

As per the CBA, you have 14 days after he cleared so you are free to assign and recall Brandon Manning at your convenience without worrying about Waivers.

• Thanks 1

MVderH

da.Moose

Jaku

Tony Romo

ActionJax09

Zenflamesfan

and ME.

In that order, but where I am finding something nice is we are sitting at 197points after tonights action, meanwhile The Islanders are 6th overall and Romo's Hurricanes are only at 240 while sitting in 11th.

The New York Rangers have made it 6% of the way into the season and we are still in this! First time in years! haha. 

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

Assignment: Once C. Goloubef clears waivers and is assigned to the Lakers, Brandon Manning will cease his temporary recall as a forward and slide back to the blueline where he will continue on with the big club in his natural capacity as a Dman. We understand that this transaction will not affect today's game play but in actuality will be effective in the morning tomorrow. Thank you. 

2 hours ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

SIGNING: The Chicago Blackhawks have signed goaltender Mike Condon to a one year deal.

chi.png Mike Condon: 1 year, $ 1.0 million dollar contract ( $ 1,000,000.00 per season ).

A Condon is a great way to keep your team safe. You’ll definitely feel more protected, with your Condon protecting your five hole.

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, greensman said:

A Condon is a great way to keep your team safe. You’ll definitely feel more protected, with your Condon protecting your five hole.

But is this Condon a novelty item that will only stop 89 out of a hundred raging shots on your pristine twine? OR is this a certified Condon that will stop way over 93% of shots on? Time will tell, but my best advice is to always start with your COndon in the paint...you can always pull him later for a little power play!

• Haha 1