canuck2xtreme

CDCGML 2019-20 (1 position open!)

Waivers: The St. Louis Blues Thomas Hickey and New York Rangers Cody Goloubef have both cleared Waivers and have been assigned to their respective minors teams.

small.png Thomas Hickey

small.png Cody Goloubef

• Thanks 1
  • Hydration 2

njd.png RECALLED: The New Jersey Devils have recalled defensemen Vladislav Gavrikov from Atlantic City and place him on the active roster.

njd.png RECALLED: The New Jersey Devils have recalled forward Sam Lafferty from Atlantic City and place him on the active roster in the defense position on an emergency basis.

move pending Michal Kempny back to IR.

CBJ is looking for an upgrade on Jeff Carter. Ideally a player of equal production on a playoff team.  Willing to include Zach MacEwen and Andrew Peeke in potential deals.

Possibly willing to offer both if it's the perfect fit. We are looking to get a touch more difficult to play against and faster. 

Shoot me a pm if you have any suggestions. 

Rush17

CBJ GM

4 hours ago, Rush17 said:

CBJ is looking for an upgrade on Jeff Carter. Ideally a player of equal production on a playoff team.  Willing to include Zach MacEwen and Andrew Peeke in potential deals.

Possibly willing to offer both if it's the perfect fit. We are looking to get a touch more difficult to play against and faster. 

Rush17

CBJ GM

Does it have to be pm or can I just make fun of you in the thread? 

Thankyou :bigblush:

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Rush17 said:

Rush17

CBJ GM

I am willing to take on expiring contracts as well. Still willing to include a prospect or possibly both depending on the player available. 

Hit me up :D always down to talk.

njd.png RECALLED: The New Jersey Devils have recalled defensemen Kyle Capobianco from Atlantic City and place him on the active roster.

21 hours ago, Rush17 said:

CBJ is looking for an upgrade on Jeff Carter. Ideally a player of equal production on a playoff team. 

So, someone else that has 1 point in 6 games?

• Haha 1

On 10/14/2019 at 2:01 AM, Sergei Bobrovsky said:

ASSIGNMENT: Nashville assigns D Kurtis MacDermid to Kansas City.

On 10/14/2019 at 2:02 AM, Sergei Bobrovsky said:

RECALL: Nashville recall F Dryden Hunt from Kansas City.

bump, 

MacDermid not elig for assignment? Hunt is not on my NHL spreadsheet + his OCT 14th pts in pickup

• Thanks 1

njd.png RECALLED: The New Jersey Devils have recalled defensemen Vladislav Gavrikov from Atlantic City and place him on the active roster

5 hours ago, Sergei Bobrovsky said:

bump, 

MacDermid not elig for assignment? Hunt is not on my NHL spreadsheet + his OCT 14th pts in pickup

This will be updated and backdated.

St.Louis Blues Roster Moves

Assignment: The St.Louis Blues assign F Daniel Sprong to Greenville (No Waivers)

Recall: The St.Louis Blues recall F Nikolai Prokhorkin from Greenville