The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2019-20

canuck2xtreme

8 minutes ago, Primal Optimist said:

I feel like there is a cleaning out of the NHL's skeletons happening this year and it is for the best. Peters fired I think as of now?

Babcock put out to pasture...cherry off the air....

Or do you think they will get recycled into new clubs and try to put all this behind them?

Babcock will definitely coach again.

• Upvote 2

On 10/29/2019 at 10:19 AM, aGENT said:

small.png&key=2240ccf719147718ef5877a72f Recall - Avalanche recall Filip Chytil from the Springs to the Avs roster. 

And @canuck2xtreme I recalled him on the 29th at 10:19AM before he scored his first goal that night:

2019-20 REGULAR SEASON GAME LOG
OCTOBER OPPONENT RESULT G A PTS + / - SOG SH% PPG PPA SHG SHA GWG PIM TOI PTOI STOI
Oct 29 NYR.png vs TB.pngTB W 4-1 1 0 1 +1 3 33.3 0 0 0 0 1 0 17:27 1:43 0:00

And here's the link re: the goal later credited to him again:

https://www.newsday.com/sports/hockey/rangers/rangers-filip-chytil-1.38382414

Edited by aGENT

Congratulations to our Prospect Goalie Kaapo Kahkonen for his 1st Start in the NHL and also his 1st Win . :)

We are confident that Kaapo will become a NHL Regular in the next Years and that he´ll may have a bright Future.

The 1st Start is definitely a good sign ..... 

Edited by Bombastik der Teutone

4 hours ago, canuck2xtreme said:

HIRING: The Vegas Golden Knights have announced they have hired Monty as their new General Manager. 

Back to my old stompin’ grounds. Happy to be back with the Knights, so I can finish what I started, here. Want to thank @Tylez and whoever the previous GM before him was, totally forget. With 3 first round picks in the next draft, it’s nice to see the continuous rebuild of prospects still going strong.

In looking at my players and prospects, I’d say the players I’m not currently looking to move are Jack Hughes, Adam Boqvist, Rasmus Andersson, Alex Barre-Boulet, Alexander Volkov, Cal Foote, Timothy Liljegren, Ryan Merkley, Alexander Khovanov, Arthur Kaliyev, and John Beecher. Essentially, all the really young guys. 

OTB and ready to go:

Brock Nelson

Tyler Seguin

Mikko Koskinen

Nick Bjugstad

Shea Weber

Adam Larsson

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, canuck2xtreme said:

He had 6 when I looked into it days ago. All seemed to add up at the time. 

Well it doesn't and hasn't. He has 7 goals and 2 GWG's in real life but pickup only lists 6 and 1.

The goal later credited, from that link, has never been added on Pickup.

714E832E-C90A-40E8-89F2-49E0F9968AB4.png

Not even noon, and two players have already been shipped out in separate trades. Brock Nelson has been seen leaving the the dressing room with his equipment. A friendly, yet brief interaction between Brock and newly appointed GM Monty was seen. Quick handshake and Brock and Monty parted ways.

With the players mentioned above, want to also add that Mikko Koskinen is also available.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

I’m a straight and to the point guy with my players availability, as most can attest. 

Tyler Seguin has now had 2 teams reach out within the last 10 minutes. Like Brock Nelson, I will trade to whomever makes the best case relatively quickly. I don’t like wasting people’s time, nor mine.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1