The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2019-20

canuck2xtreme

5 minutes ago, _arby_18 said:

Hey gang. It's time that I resigned my position in and let somebody else figure out what to in Montreal. I have zero time any more to devote to fantasy hockey, and to be honest I've kind of lost interest in hockey in general. 

Good luck to everyone, and thanks for your time.

This sucks to hear :(

I hope you regain your passion for hockey and to see you back here. Wishing you the best.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, _arby_18 said:

Hey gang. It's time that I resigned my position in and let somebody else figure out what to in Montreal. I have zero time any more to devote to fantasy hockey, and to be honest I've kind of lost interest in hockey in general. 

Nooooooo

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, _arby_18 said:

Really sad to hear...  sorry to see you go Arby.  Hope you get your passion back and hope to see you back here soon.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, _arby_18 said:

We already miss you in the EKL dude, and it is really sad to see you go here as well, but I get it. Ebbs and Flows of life and interests..but if you are ever back I am certain the Fantasy Hockey forums on CDC will be excited to see you!

Shameless Plug: We have 4 clubs available in that other place, all look really good on paper and half of them contending for playoffs right now!! Message me if your interested in taking one over: you can see our sheets on page one post one...i will not post this again in the GML, hopefully C2X doesn't get too mad at me for taking this chance here now to advertise. cheers

• Upvote 1

I am not dead. California was great.

Currently moving between my old position and my new one (which involves working day shifts during the week and then graveyards on the weekends)

I'm also moving Saturday and am sick as a dog.

I'm not going anywhere but I may be distant until the middle of December.

Luckily this is all very good for me in the long term.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, _arby_18 said:

You’ve been a great competitor for a very long time. Hope we’ll see you again soon.

enjoy your time, the game will always be there if you want.

• Cheers 3
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, greensman said:

You’ve been a great competitor for a very long time. Hope we’ll see you again soon.

enjoy your time, the game will always be there if you want.

Was one of the shrinking number of original GMs who's tenure was with one club from day 1, the Habs. 

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 2

On 11/27/2019 at 7:16 AM, Bombastik der Teutone said:

Congratulations to our Prospect Goalie Kaapo Kahkonen for his 1st Start in the NHL and also his 1st Win . :)

We are confident that Kaapo will become a NHL Regular in the next Years and that he´ll may have a bright Future.

The 1st Start is definitely a good sign ..... 

It seems this all is the result of some really bad circumstances around Devan Dubnyk´s Family :( 

PLAYER NEWS

• Devan Dubnyk's wife Jennifer is battling some serious medical issues.

Dubnyk didn't go into details about what Jennifer is going through, but that's why he's been absent for personal reasons. He's rejoined the Wild for now, but he understandably might need to take more time off. For example, the Wild have three upcoming road games from Dec. 3-7 and Dubnyk isn't sure he's comfortable leaving his three kids right now. We wish Jennifer and the Dubnyk family all the best during this difficult time.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1