The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2019-20

canuck2xtreme

3 hours ago, canuck2xtreme said:

TRADE: The New Jersey Devils have made a trade with the Anaheim Ducks.

To NJ:

small.png Andreas Martinsen

small.png Urho Vaakanainen

To ANA:

small.png Gaetan Haas

small.png Jani Hakanpaa

The Devils would like to thank the Ducks for smooth negotiations finalizing this deal. We felt Gaetan Haas now playing 2/3 of the season in the NHL needed a better opportunity to get ice time at the NHL level. After much discussion around the League we felt adding a young blue liner with upside in Urho Vaakainen was the direction we wanted to go.

Jani Hakanpaa was brought in to New Jersey to provide defense depth at the NHL level and while he may still earn ice at the NHL level this season we had hoped for a smoother transition to the North American game for him,  moving out a defenseman needed to be done in order to bring Urho Vaakainen in.

In adding Andreas Martinsen we add another forward who has NHL experience and is currently playing in the Penguins system, he is more than capable of picking up in Atlantic City where Gaetan Haas left off.

• Cheers 1

5 hours ago, canuck2xtreme said:

TRADE: The Vegas Golden Knights have made a trade with the Detroit Red Wings.

To DET:

small.png Brock Nelson

To VGK:

small.png Jakub Voracek

small.png Logan Stanley

small.png NJ 2020 1st Round Draft Selection

5 hours ago, canuck2xtreme said:

TRADE: The Vegas Golden Knights have made a trade with the Detroit Red Wings.

To DET:

small.png Chandler Stephenson

To VGK:

small.png Devin Shore

small.png DAL 2020 3rd Round Draft Selection

small.png DET 2021 4th Round Draft Selection

The Red Wings are delighted to add two quality players at this early stage of the season. Brock and Chandler will become key components of our playoff push and we are excited to see what they can bring to the team.

While moving three picks and a prospect like Logan Stanley wasn't something we did lightly, we still have a good selection of draft picks over the next two years and a deep cadre of defensive prospects on whom we can call.

We were also pleased to finally agree a trade with two-time Vegas GM @Monty which, like buses, we waited a long time for before two came at once.

Onwards!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Canuck Surfer said:

Edmonton ASSIGN Fwd Jakub Lilja

Edmonton RECALL F Joakim Nygard

And a last move pending IR placement of Rasmus Dahlin being approved;

Edmonton RECALL D Derrick Pouliot

@canuck2xtreme @Mike Vanderhoek with Thanks!

just noticed that you are my top opponent for the last wildcard spot  in the west  ATM :lol:

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Canuck Surfer said:

AHL whizz D prospect; 18 points in 20 games, just called up...  https://www.eliteprospects.com/player/59741/derrick-pouliot

Ah, who am I kidding?  Goes more with the effects of beans.

wait till Nutivaara will be back from IR  ...and wait for the Seider :lol:

sadly i have no room for seider yet ..and i gues he will play AHL most of the Season  ... i see him getting a chance after the Deadline though 

17 hours ago, canuck2xtreme said:

All updates complete.

Is it possible to backdate the add on pickup to Nov 8? That's when the contract was agreed to, and I made sure to note in the signing offer that he would be going to the active roster right away.

Able to do this for Fedun?