The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2019-20

canuck2xtreme

On 11/30/2019 at 6:52 AM, canuck2xtreme said:

WAIVERS: The Minnesota Wild have claimed Lukas Radil from the Arizona Coyotes via waivers.

Sorry to see him go - we had a log jam re-appear  over the last week and something had to give. 

We wish Lukas all the best in Minnesota

• Upvote 1

Rangers Roundup!

Dec 1st edition

The traditional injury parade of Every October seemingly was delayed about 45 days this year. But that train was never late..year over year it seems that the small gains made in roster quality were overshadowed early by roster frailty. 

THis year we managed to put that off for a while but here we are two months into the season and I have 7 players wounded and not playing games for my big club, forcing us to limp into the end of the year. We certainly wouldn't have been a playoff club this year, but I had hopes of pushing into the middle third of the league, and still may, but that is becoming less and less likely.

To be sure we will not be selling any or our young core, or inexpensive talent however names that have been getting attention are Johnny Boychuk, Justin Abdelkader, Bobby Ryan and Andrej Sekera. Teams with interest will be happy black weekend shoppers as I am looking for non playoff bound bottom six talent in return. No enquiry will be scoffed at, as I am highly motivated. 

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Winter Soldier said:

Moving sucks.

That is all.

even when the GOV pays for it, it still sucks....movers broke a 100+ year old black lacquered chest that was handed down 4 generations in my wife's family from some great grandfather who was en envoy to China way back in time...i reported it as broken while they were still unloading the truck to the moving company manager and he called his mover driver who came in with 2pence nails and a hammer looking to "FIX IT GOOD". 

LOL

my wife almost ended my marriage back then....would have saved me a decade, come to think of it...

21 hours ago, canuck2xtreme said:

A busy Saturday night and another thud of a night for the Jets...

Getting reaaaaaaaally tired of this slump.... <_< 

CBJ isn't exactly lighting it up either lol. Fingers. Crossed we can both get an uptick in our production.