The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2019-20

canuck2xtreme

CBJ has been slumping this month. Consistently one of the most underperforming teams in the league. We need our players to step it up or some changes may be coming. 

We will give the guys until the new year before we look at any major surgery. The teams needs to step it up tho. We know we can be better and it's up to us to be more consistent in our play.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Bombastik der Teutone said:

hope its not too serious but it seems he could have a concussion ...but that´s  sports

Well, he's got a hearing today, so he won't get off Scott free. Likely miss a couple games.

# Flyers hockey

Edited by aGENT
  • Haha 1

Congratulations to Edmonton's 5 WJC reps!  4 of whom should have top line / pair billing, Foote 2knd line?

Grigori Denisenko

Alexander Romanov

Ivan Morozov

Alex Turcotte

Nolan Foote

We think they will have a shot at 19, better luck next year; prospects Albert Johansson, Matthew Robertson, Yegor Spiridinov & Ilya Nilolayev. All played last years U18 Ivan Hlinka for their countries. The two Russians scored very well with 4 & 6 points in 7 games.

Edited by Canuck Surfer

18 hours ago, Bombastik der Teutone said:

hope its not too serious but it seems he could have a concussion ...but that´s  sports

18 hours ago, aGENT said:

Well, he's got a hearing today, so he won't get off Scott free. Likely miss a couple games.

# Flyers hockey

Dang...three in fact! Seems a bit steep to me for a clean but late hit but I guess that's what got spun on the DOPS wheel-O-justice.

17 minutes ago, aGENT said:

Dang...three in fact! Seems a bit steep to me for a clean but late hit but I guess that's what got spun on the DOPS wheel-O-justice.

I think that’s why he got the 3 games. Essentially, there’s no such thing as a clean hit if it’s late. If a player doesn’t have the puck, and hasn’t for quite some time, a hit that occurs is a dirty hit, even if it’s “clean”.

2 minutes ago, Monty said:

I think that’s why he got the 3 games. Essentially, there’s no such thing as a clean hit if it’s late. If a player doesn’t have the puck, and hasn’t for quite some time, a hit that occurs is a dirty hit, even if it’s “clean”.

I get it. It was late, nobody's arguing that. Was fully expecting a game or two as it was certainly illegal/late.

I've just seen FAR worse get the same, or less in games. Matheson's choke slam on Pettersson for example only got two games. But like I said, DOPS seems to spin a wheel to decide games lost on these things as there seems to be very little rhyme, reason or consistency in the judgments.

• Upvote 1