The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2019-20

canuck2xtreme

22 minutes ago, gmen81 said:

Hey guys, gonna step down as GM of the Maple Leafs.  Had fun in my couple years but I am just not feeling it anymore.  Who knows if my love will come back and if it does hopefully the door will be open.  I just feel someone else will do a better job and be more active then I’ve been lately. Thanks for bringing into this league @Mike Vanderhoek @canuck2xtreme

Sad day for the Fantasy Hockey forums on CDC. Bravo Zulu to you for all your fun/work/dedication thus far. One of the guys I will miss a lot. Whatever you do, where ever you go, your awesome and we just hope you know. Write when you find anything half as cool as the fantasy sub-forums on Canucks Dot Calm.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, gmen81 said:

Hey guys, gonna step down as GM of the Maple Leafs.  Had fun in my couple years but I am just not feeling it anymore.  Who knows if my love will come back and if it does hopefully the door will be open.  I just feel someone else will do a better job and be more active then I’ve been lately. Thanks for bringing into this league @Mike Vanderhoek @canuck2xtreme

Thanks for your time @gmen81. It was a pleasure dealing with you and when invested you were more than capable so again thanks for your time given. As with all our Alumni the door is always open, feel free to reach out should you have interest in the future. Best of luck moving forward!

Congrats to Nikolai Prokhorkin for his NHL Debut last night. 

Also congrats to Ross Johnston for his 1st Goal of the Season. 

Hope he will play some more games in the next Weeks.

Anderson with a Win ..thats very important. 

just a bit worried bout mikey hoffman . he was off to a hot start and now totally dropped scoring.

Edited by Bombastik der Teutone
  • Cheers 1

St.Louis Blues Roster Moves 

Waivers: The St.Louis Blues places D Fredrik Claesson on the Waivers with the intention to assign him to Greenville.

Assignment : The St.Louis Blues assign D Nelson Nogier to Greenville

LITR Activation : The St.Louis Blues activates D Travis Dermott from the Injured Reserve an place him onto the Active Roster

Recall: The St.Louis Blues recall D Thomas Hickey from Greenville 

On 10/25/2019 at 9:19 PM, greensman said:

5 injured players, 1 suspended...

this is fine GIF

Sorry, I was wrong,,,, 

6 players on IR (Tarasenko to be re-evaluated in five months)

1 player suspended

1 player waived 

Edited by greensman
  • Cheers 4