The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2019-20

canuck2xtreme

Pending the IR placement of John Klingberg...

Recall: The Washington Capitals recall Matt Roy and Frederik Gauthier to the NHL roster.

Updated Lines:

E. Kane - Kuznetsov - Laine

Olofsson - Nylander - Kassian

Kreider - Turris - Killorn

Joseph - Copp - Heinen

Lowry 

Gauthier

Yandle - Ellis

Hronek - Gudas

Toews - Grzelcyk

Roy

Murray

DeSmith

33 minutes ago, theminister said:

He sure as hell wasn't going 3rd. :P

I would have taken him 3rd OA a few weeks earlier. I got cold feet tho lol. Went with the safe bet. I'm glad I did tho! Buffalo looks to be on the rise more so than Chicago!

30 minutes ago, Rush17 said:

Byram in Colorado is going to be filthy. 

Just like Virtanen and Juolevi. :mellow:

I wait until someone at least starts playing in the AHL before predicting their NHL success. Sami Niku is destroying offensively in the AHL, but is a train wreck defensively. Byram can very easily become “insert forgettable drafted player throughout the years”.

18 minutes ago, Monty said:

Just like Virtanen and Juolevi. :mellow:

I wait until someone at least starts playing in the AHL before predicting their NHL success. Sami Niku is destroying offensively in the AHL, but is a train wreck defensively. Byram can very easily become “insert forgettable drafted player throughout the years”.

Could be.  I'll stick with my guns and give him the benefit of the doubt tho. Rather believe in a player and see them drop off lol. Juolevi is still going to be a very good player too.

10 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

Will play top four role in Vancouver, that is a win in my books.

Easily top 4. Likely a top 3 D. Edler like imo but with offensive upside. Next to Quinn Hughes it may not look super shiny but he could surprise us yet. 

He is after all... Only 21.

Edited by Rush17
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Monty said:

E31FDC69-723C-40CE-8FB4-A091D84EF1FB.gif

2 minutes ago, Rush17 said:

Easily top 4. Likely a top 3 D. Edler like imo but with offensive upside.

used to listen to The Playbook on SN650, and almost daily I heard that Juolevi and the Canucks will be lucky if he makes it as a top six in Vancouver's defense. Shut up already lol 

5 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

Juolevi and the Canucks will be lucky if he makes it as a top six in Vancouver's defense. Shut up already lol 

Well, his numbers, both offensively and defensively this year in Utica are amazing :mellow:

3 minutes ago, Monty said:

Well, his numbers, both offensively and defensively this year in Utica are amazing :mellow:

So when he becomes a Top 4 Defenseman in Vancouver are you going to take us to a game to admit you were wrong? :lol:

I might need to book a reservation on BC ferries pretty soon here. :towel: