The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2019-20

canuck2xtreme

6 hours ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

7.1 – Front Office Budgets

Every team is able to set their clubs front office spending. Each team has $45 million dollars to spread around over four different areas, and each department comes with benefits at certain investment thresholds. These budgets can only be set once per season, after the playoffs have ended but before July 1st. The benefits are outlined in the sections below.

Really sorry guys but posting this again in hopes it or the CBA was read. :unsure:

• Cheers 1

77A3A29C-BCD8-4053-A035-C25EE89C7CC3.jpeg

The Calgary Flames have sent in offers to just a few free agents. My list isn’t long. It’s about quality, not quantity. Once I’ve heard the results of said offers, I’ll see if major moves will need to made.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

7.1 – Front Office Budgets

Every team is able to set their clubs front office spending. Each team has $45 million dollars to spread around over four different areas, and each department comes with benefits at certain investment thresholds. These budgets can only be set once per season, after the playoffs have ended but before July 1st. The benefits are outlined in the sections below.

This was posted after the deadline. Very unfortunate. I misread it as it has to be in by July 1st. :sadno:

I feel really cruddy about missing that deadline but I guess that's my fault. 

8 hours ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

TRADE: The New York Rangers have made a trade with the Columbus Blue Jackets.

To NYR:

small.png Brett Pollock

small.png Venyamin Baranov

small.png Tyler Guadet

To CLB:

small.png Future Considerations

Thanks for processing, and thank you Rush17 for good swift negotiations. Clearly this is a minor league deal, but we are happy to have the Depth and skill these three players bring to our system. Welcome to the BlueShirts!

• Upvote 2

Boston budget 

Medical: O

Player Development: 0

Player Relations: 23 Million

Minor League Budget: 22 

realize after the deadline, but hoping league will consider as absolutely nothing has changed in 12 hours, we are frozen. 

Did my best, but plants must come first. The plants are my team owners.

Edited by greensman
  • Haha 2

44 minutes ago, greensman said:

Boston budget 

Medical: O

Player Development: 0

Player Relations: 23 Million

Minor League Budget: 22 

realize after the deadline, but hoping league will consider as absolutely nothing has changed in 12 hours, we are frozen. 

Did my best, but plants must come first. The plants are my team owners.

in my other "fantasy league" i own a lot of shares in some good plant producing companies on this side of the border. BOught em mostly since last October 17th, haha. 

Anyways, wanted to chip in that in that league...TSX league, we can call it, the plants are my PLAYERS. lol

7 hours ago, Rush17 said:

This was posted after the deadline. Very unfortunate. I misread it as it has to be in by July 1st. :sadno:

I feel really cruddy about missing that deadline but I guess that's my fault. 

I posted it after the deadline because I saw two new budget posts after it hit July 1st haha.

Has always been in the CBA, sorry.

36 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

I posted it after the deadline because I saw two new budget posts after it hit July 1st haha.

Has always been in the CBA, sorry.

It's ok. I won't miss it next time. Just a learning XP. 

FRONT OFFICE BUDGETS!

The League has extended the deadline to post teams updated Front Office Budgets to 12:00am PST July 4th. IF YOU HAVE NOT POSTED ALREADY.

Too many teams missed this and had no idea a deadline was in place. PLEASE read and re-read the CBA to ensure you are meeting deadlines and following rules.

There will be no more leniency in this regard. Front Office Budgets affect too many aspects to not take this seriously.

Thank you everybody.

Edited by Mike Vanderhoek
  • Wat 2
  • Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

TRADE: The Los Angeles Kings have made a trade with the Arizona Coyotes.

To LAK:

small.png Craig Smith

small.png Dean Kukan

small.png 2021 ANA 3rd Round Draft Selection

To ARI:

small.png Philipp Grubauer

Inquired on Grubauer May 6th. Msg was never even read:mad:

• Cheers 1