The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2019-20

canuck2xtreme

SIGNING: The Columbus Blue Jackets have signed un-drafted Connor Bunnaman to a three-year entry-level deal.

small.png&key=0463245801bf4366d9c37d2535 Connor Bunnaman: 3 years, $2,400,000 million dollar contract ($800,000 salary per season - $800,000 AAV)

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, aGENT said:

SIGNING: The Columbus Blue Jackets have signed un-drafted Connor Bunnaman to a three-year entry-level deal.

small.png&key=0463245801bf4366d9c37d2535 Connor Bunnaman: 3 years, $2,400,000 million dollar contract ($800,000 salary per season - $800,000 AAV)

CBJ assigns Connor Bunnaman to the Blue Jackets main roster.

15 hours ago, Azzy said:

Is there still some updating to do on pickup? I see most teams have points but my team has no roster and I confirmed the lineup a week ago.

Okay so I've looked back to Sept 24th and I don't see a roster for Detroit.  A quick search for 'Eichel' returned a roster posted on September 4th.... is that what you mean by a week ago? :lol:

I've entered the roster from Sept. 4th in the meantime.  All rosters should be entered.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, canuck2xtreme said:

Okay so I've looked back to Sept 24th and I don't see a roster for Detroit.  A quick search for 'Eichel' returned a roster posted on September 4th.... is that what you mean by a week ago? :lol:

I've entered the roster from Sept. 4th in the meantime.  All rosters should be entered.

Was working on it you beat me to it.

4 hours ago, canuck2xtreme said:

Thanks Curt - September 20 was when I submitted it. I believe the only change since September 4 was sending down McKegg and calling up Comtois.

On 9/20/2019 at 12:11 PM, Azzy said:

ASSIGNMENT: The Detroit Red Wings assign F Greg McKegg to the Ann Arbor Wolverines.

CALL UP: The Detroit Red Wings callup F Max Comtois and slot him into McKegg's former slot on the active roster.

This is therefore the opening night line-up for the Detroit Red Wings @canuck2xtreme:

DETROIT RED WINGS 2019/20

James van Riemsdyk - Jack Eichel - Brock Boeser

Jakub Voracek - Ryan Nugent-Hopkins - Josh Anderson

Jakub Vrana - Ryan Strome - Dylan Strome

Anthony Beauvillier - Devin Shore - Jujhar Khaira

Max Comtois - Jacob de la Rose

Noah Hanifin - Darnell Nurse

Quinn Hughes - Troy Stecher

Brenden Dillon - Calvin de Haan

Chad Ruhwedel

John Gibson - Keith Kinkaid

Page 31 of the thread @canuck2xtreme @Mike Vanderhoek

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

Zadorov is off to a quick start with 20pts tonight. To bad former GML teammate sucker punched him. :lol:

Don't stare at the ref kid! I'm a touch worried about Ferland getting smacked by Lucic. Ferland is a tough cookie tho. 

Edited by Rush17

1 hour ago, Rush17 said:

Zadorov is off to a quick start with 20pts tonight. To bad former GML teammate sucker punched him. :lol:

Don't stare at the ref kid! I'm a touch worried about Ferland getting smacked by Lucic. Ferland is a tough cookie tho. 

No need to worry. Ferland's list of pugilistic adversaries in his career include, amongst others:

Antoine Roussel x2

JT Miller

Kevin Bieksa x3

Derek Dorsett

Luca Sbisa

Joe LaBate

Alex Mallet

Why fear Lucic when you've fought Juice thrice?

ATTENTION: CBA Article 4 Section 1 has been revised.  Changes are shown below in bold and italics.

4.1 – Contracts

In order to be eligible for a teams active or minor league roster, they must be signed to a contract with that club by negotiating a deal with one of our agents. A team may at no time have any greater than fifty (50) signed players in the organization. If a player has hired a specific agent, it will be displayed in a pop up note on the UFA/RFA tracker, and teams must speak to that agent for that player. The league minimum salary for any new contract is $700,000 per season.

Player Agents

Entry Level Contracts: aGENT

Standard Player Contracts: Mike Vanderhoek/canuck2xtreme

• Cheers 2

ATTENTION: CBA Article 5  Section 4 has been revised.  Changes are shown below in bold.

5.4 – Waivers

Any player that has exceeded the Waivers Exemption threshold is required to pass through waivers in order to be assigned to the minors after the start of the season.

Waivers Exemption Thresholds

23 years old or younger - 150 NHL game threshold (100 games for goaltenders)

24 years old or younger - 100 NHL game threshold (75 games for goaltenders)

26 years old or younger - 50 NHL game threshold (25 games for goaltenders)

To place a player on waivers, you simply post in the thread that you are placing that player on waivers. The waivers placement must be in it's own post and clearly phrased. Waivers assignments that do not follow this format will not be processed and the player will not be on waivers. Players will remain on waivers for 24 hours.

- In order to claim a player, send a PM to canuck2xtreme indicating your desire to claim the player. The claim must be made within the 24 hour window. After the 24 hour period expires, either canuck2xtreme will post whether the player has cleared waivers, or if they have been claimed.

- A player that is on waivers will remain in their roster position until either:

•   The player has cleared waivers and been assigned elsewhere.

•   The player has been claimed by another team. (Once a player has been claimed, their roster spot will become available for call-ups/replacements etc.)

- Players that are claimed by more than one team will be awarded to the team that is ranked lowest in the overall league standings at that time.

- Unclaimed players can either be placed into your clubs minor league system or back onto the active roster. Your team must designate where your player is to go either at the time of being placed on waivers, or shortly after the 24 hour waiver period has expired. If a player clears waivers, they will not be subject to waivers for the 14 day period after they cleared.

- Players claimed on waivers cannot be assigned to their new clubs minor league affiliate without clearing waivers again.

- When a player is claimed, both the team that waived the player and the team receiving the player incur a waivers fee of $50,000 chargeable against the salary cap.

• Cheers 2