The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2019-20

canuck2xtreme

1 hour ago, Bombastik der Teutone said:

is there any other scoring line than pastrnak/ marchand in boston ?  lol 

Nick Seeler has played just 1 Time since i claimed him off the waivers  ... thought  minny would switch him around with carson soucy .

ross johnston playing his 2nd straight game ...wow  ...lol 

i shouldnt complain to much  though  

some nice picks the @Mike Vanderhoek  ...the rich just get richer ...lol :ph34r:;)

just makin fun ...good luck on thr run for the stanley cup :) 

There is only Pastrnak in Boston apparently haha.

31 clubs could have offered on either player as of July 1st this past summer, one did receive an offer by me and never even an inquiry or offer by anyone else. Joseph Blandisi as a minors fwd and callup option is a signing im happy about.

Lafferty was someone who produced last season in the AHL, surprised to see he was not offered on yet when he was recalled on the 7th, i waited a couple days then offered on the 10th to sign him. He as well as Blandisi have opportunity due to Malkin, Rust, Galchenyuk, Bjugstad injuries.

Ive been busier than I'd like and last week found time to hopefully find gems in Marian Studenic, Josh Teasdale, Juono Luoto...hopefully these players end up pushing for NHL jobs sooner than later.

• Upvote 1

Hehehe, this is how I feel when someone drafts a guy that was ignored in the previous years draft but in the 3rd round of this years draft.. I am both cursing that GM for being on the ball while fully aware that I had all the rounds in year one of his draft eligibility and then a couple rounds of this years too and I didn't invest the time to know to do it. Good work and well done Mike V. Curse you! lol

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

There is only Pastrnak in Boston apparently haha.

31 clubs could have offered on either player as of July 1st this past summer, one did receive an offer by me and never even an inquiry or offer by anyone else. Joseph Blandisi as a minors fwd and callup option is a signing im happy about.

Lafferty was someone who produced last season in the AHL, surprised to see he was not offered on yet when he was recalled on the 7th, i waited a couple days then offered on the 10th to sign him. He as well as Blandisi have opportunity due to Malkin, Rust, Galchenyuk, Bjugstad injuries.

Ive been busier than I'd like and last week found time to hopefully find gems in Marian Studenic, Josh Teasdale, Juono Luoto...hopefully these players end up pushing for NHL jobs sooner than later.

i wish kahun would have any advantage out of all those injuries. but it seems he doesnt fits  with the penguins at the moment.

hope he wil lfind back his scoring touch though 

A decent start by the Oilers, led by our D!

5 of our top 6 scorers are defenceman, including FOUR ahead of Patrick Kane in fantasy points. Kelfbom, Colin Miller, rookie Nic Hague all looking good as well.  More forward fire power a concern. Starting goaltending being a broken crutch, Corey Crawford with zero points YTD..

Dahlin is the cats ass though? Absolutely lights out! :frantic: 

Still about the future.

• Cheers 1