The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2019-20

canuck2xtreme

15 minutes ago, Ty Webb said:

I expect defeating the Eastern Conference this season will be allot like this...

giphy.gif.e0dfe89d828c65a2b88a1b4bb2503fd3.gif

In this example, are you the guy holding  the flag? or the barefoot hippie lojacking our vision with awkward camera cuts? :P I wanna know which guy to have my eye on this year.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, aGENT said:

Stop driving up UFA prices you drunken sailor! :P

I'm not completely blind.  Azzy sent me one of these and an offer to grab one of his ''gem'' contracts.

1544767958889kakdkad-350-937.jpg

But he found another taker I hear. Before I had a sip?

• Haha 4

We're still on a bit of a high without having any whiskey.  From our drafts 8 picks;  

Two 1st round drafted forwards; Nolan Foote * & Lotto pick Alex Turcotte.  

* pick acquired in Marleau trade.

Four 2knd round drafted D; Alex Romanov, Martin Fehevary, Matthew Robertson from Sherwood Park where I used to live & wild card speedster Albert Johansson.

3rd round Drafted forward Ilya Nikolayev

4th Round drafted forward Igor Spiridinov

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

SIGNING: The Arizona Coyotes have signed forward Ilya Mikheyev to a two year deal.

pho.png Ilya Mikheyev: 2 years, $ 4.6 million dollar contract ( $ 2,300,000.00 per season ).

Mikheyev was one of our top targets and we are happy to land him.

With the departure of Smith last week - we have a role on our third line that Ilya should slide right into

Vegas is around to talk trade. Open to any sort of deal, big or small 

EDIT: Been out of the country for the past week, sorry for the inactivity.

Edited by RL.
  • Cheers 1

4 hours ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

SIGNING: The Tampa Bay Lightning have signed forward Justin Williams to a two year deal.

tam_nonWhite.1_70x70.png Justin Williams: 2 years, $ 7.0 million dollar contract ( $ 3,500,000.00 per season ).

Very thrilled to have Mr. Game 7 staying in Tampa Bay! A hell of a character guy to have the room and teach the right things to our young stars.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

SIGNING: The Detroit Red Wings have signed goaltender Keith Kinkaid to a four year deal.

det.png Keith Kinkaid: 4 years, $ 8.0 million dollar contract ( $ 2,000,000.00 per season ).

The Detroit Red Wings are ecstatic to secure the services of Keith Kinkaid. We now have a very competitive 23-man roster, with a couple more offers in the pipeline to improve in a couple of key positions.

We are also looking to make one further trade, so if any GMs still need to add a top six winger to their lineup, Detroit is open for discussions.