The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2019-20

canuck2xtreme

27 minutes ago, canuck2xtreme said:

TRADE: The Colorado Avalanche have made a trade with the Columbus Blue Jackets.

To CBJ:

small.png Jeff Skinner

To COL:

small.png Brandon Saad

small.png Dillon Dube

small.png Andrew Peeke

small.png CBJ 2021 1st Round Draft Selection

8 minutes ago, canuck2xtreme said:

TRADE: The Dallas Stars have made a trade with the Columbus Blue Jackets.

To CBJ:

small.png Tyler Bozak (50% salary retained thru 2020-21)

To DAL:

small.png Jonathan Dahlin

small.png Zack MacEwen

small.png Conditional 2020 3rd Round Draft Selection

CBJ has added some reinforcements for this young Blue Jackets squad. The team responded well to the GM's public comments after a slow start. In return GM @Rush17 has gone out and added some talent to help balance the teams offence. We gave up a lot of futures in these two deals but we are confident these were the right moves at the right time. The team plans on integrating Kirill Kaprizov, Jesse Puljujarvi, and Dylan Cozens into the lineup as early as next season. 

We would like to thank Brandon, Dillon, Andrew, Jonathan, and Zach for their time and service to both the Jackets and the Monsters. We wish them well! We feel good they are going to fantastic young organizations that can better utilize them in the future! We look forward the weeks ahead as we try and continue our climb! We started off 28th OA in Week 2 of the season and we are now sitting 13th just 10 points back of ARZ who sits 11th OA. 

Very exciting times for this team! We can't wait to see what we can do in the playoffs! first off tho we need to qualify! Thanks to @theminister and @aGENT for the fun and rewarding conversations! 

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

On 10/22/2019 at 6:08 PM, aGENT said:

A couple guys off to slow starts, hope the move gets them both going (and the rest of the Avs as well).

Pleasure as always to deal with GM @Azzy and thanks to @Mike Vanderhoek for keeping the GML hamster wheel spinning ;)

11 points for JVR and 8 points for Zucc. Looks like it was a solid win-win move for both clubs and players to find a better fit and get both players going. 

Nice work @Azzy :towel:

530583e79e4fc7f75855995d511e185c.jpg

• Like 1

ATTENTION GMs

Just a heads up for everyone, as per the CBA when teams are requesting players to IR or placing claims on Waived players, even trades for processing these must be done by PM to canuck2xtreme

I am more than happy to be added to a PM if needed to help process or update requests and transactions but I don't want anyone to miss anything or incorrectly submit anything to the League etc for approvals by simply PM'ing me. So feel free to add me to a conversation or tag me in the thread if you think something needs attention or you are waiting to hear back. We have a system in place to ensure all updates etc are done and backdated with multiple people working to assist in this regard which also keeps us expeditious in nature.

Thank you.

Edited by Mike Vanderhoek
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

We'd also like to congratulate Joel Farabee on his first NHL point last night! :towel:

Unfortunately that was almost a G and two A's but the other two both got disallowed on off side calls :( 

I think Hayes owes him dinner after last night!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, canuck2xtreme said:

WAIVERS: Scott Harrington (NYR) has cleared waivers.

With our IR request for Connor Murphy yesterday morning we inlcluded a note to keep Harrington up on the big club rather than send him down should he have cleared waivers. Making that official with this post. THank you. he will remain on the big club due to an opening in the roster.

58 minutes ago, greensman said:

5 injured players, 1 suspended...

this is fine GIF

Get your own act! hehehe....your post usually describes the rangers rough starts....; )

Actually, I am looking at the live stats now, thanks for buying us that Mr Too Cool to wish to be Named, and I am thrilled to be in 22nd overall right now. We are starting several notches up the ladder this year and our infamous second half push will no doubt bring us closer to a wild card slot. I am not blind though, We know we have a massive uphill battle to make the playoffs and our fans are aware it is a multiyear strategy. To that effect, Dogs and Mini Donuts will be half price with your ticket stub at all November Home Games!!!  Come on out and cheeer on the future of Pro Hockey as your New York Rangers, the BLUESHIRTS put paid to the St Louis BLues and look to leave them more than 100 points in the dust as we chase down Les Canadiens! 

Edited by Primal Optimist
  • Upvote 1