The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2019-20

canuck2xtreme

1 minute ago, Rush17 said:

I am 3 pts from being knocked out of it in the East. I feel your pain lol. Krejci just finally showed in the last game. My EKL team is really under performing too it is infuriating. I have liked your pickups tho! Especially that JVR add.

Oh, yeah we don't do that here.

:bigblush:

1 hour ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

I think you meant West ? or did I read that wrong ?

Hey, I'm a Janitor - I like soup, I like to collect keys for my Janitor key ring, don't get to watch much hockey live anymore or even on the tv but I do like some good ol'e book learn'en so do read where and when I can. Oh I listen to some of the games too.

Well since we are re-introducing ourselves...

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ActionJax09 said:

Wow. In all my years in this league I have never been this low in the standings. Hopefully we can bounce back after finally getting healthy!

-.-

I am right here man. I can hear you. 

standingsEastern.png

15) small.png New York Rangers (636)

16) small.png Pittsburgh Penguins (580)

:bigblush::gocan::P Thanks for taking the heat off the ol' Blueshirts for a while...

Edited by Primal Optimist
  • Haha 3

13 hours ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

I think you meant West ? or did I read that wrong ?

Hey, I'm a Janitor - I like soup, I like to collect keys for my Janitor key ring, don't get to watch much hockey live anymore or even on the tv but I do like some good ol'e book learn'en so do read where and when I can. Oh I listen to some of the games too.

Yep, changed it. 

The Blue Jackets have all but Yanni Gourde suiting up tonight. The team hopes for a big performance tonight as we try to solidify ourselves into the playoff picture!

Fingers crossed :P 

Let's get a win tonight boys!! Bag them points!

SIGNING: The Columbus Blue Jackets have signed defenseman Joel Hanley to a one year deal.

cob.png Joel Hanley: 1 year, $ 750 thousand dollar contract ( $ 750,000.00 per season ).

* contract agreed to October 31st, 2019.

Edited by Mike Vanderhoek
  • Thanks 1