The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2019-20

canuck2xtreme

Sorry gang, been majorly absent the past few weeks. Hoping to be around a bit more now that the silly busy times have levelled off.

Looks like the Habs are clawing their way back into the race after a horrid September. No major changes are needed at this time, but we'd look at a change of scenery type of deal to shake things up a bit.

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, _arby_18 said:

Sorry gang, been majorly absent the past few weeks. Hoping to be around a bit more now that the silly busy times have levelled off.

Looks like the Habs are clawing their way back into the race after a horrid September. No major changes are needed at this time, but we'd look at a change of scenery type of deal to shake things up a bit.

no need to apologize dude!

you are in your 11th season as GM of the Habs.....life happens it's all good.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Azzy said:

Agreed, the best team in the league just made an absolute steal of a deal. I'd definitely have outbid that had I thought that was the asking price :lol:

I honestly don't know if I am being razzed here or not, I also honestly have no idea if people use the term " razzed " anymore either. 

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

TRADE: The Chicago Blackhawks have made a trade with the Columbus Blue Jackets.

To CHI:
small.png Dylan DeMelo

small.png VGK 2020 4th Round Draft Selection

To CBJ:

small.png Chris Tanev

Thanks to @Sludge for the fun negotiations. We have been keeping an eye on Chris this season after being paired up with Quinn Hughes in training camp. We really like the way Tanev compliments Quinn. We are hopeful Chris' new D partner will limit some of the crashing and banging Tanev has faced over the past few years. We are thrilled to add such a character veteran like Tanev. We feel his perseverance will be an inspiration to all of our players and the kids to come after.

Image result for chris brandon tanev

Chris is still only 29 as well so we are optimistic he has many years left in the tank. We would like to thank Dylan DeMelo for his service and we wish him well in the windy city. 

It is pretty cool to have both Tanev brothers on the same team. :D We are thrilled we have united Chris and Brandon!

Image result for brandon tanev

Cheers,

Rush17

CBJ GM

• Cheers 2

6 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

TRADE: The Calgary Flames have made a trade with the Vegas Golden Knights.

To CGY:
small.png Michael Ferland

To VGK:

small.png Alexander Texier

small.png CGY 2021 4th Round Draft Selection

Thanks to @Monty for the negotiations. Once this deal was offered to us it was very hard to look away from. Texier we feel is a great young player who we feel can grow in to a prominent role in Columbus. 

All the best to Michael in Calgary

Edited by Tylez
  • Cheers 1

Just so this is not forgotten lol. I see Tanev has been updated but I am still waiting on the call up  Joel Hanley.

I know Mike has logged it back to like Oct 31st based on our conversations but he isn't on pickup or the big team on the sheets quite yet.

24 minutes ago, Rush17 said:

Just so this is not forgotten lol. I see Tanev has been updated but I am still waiting on the call up  Joel Hanley.

I know Mike has logged it back to like Oct 31st based on our conversations but he isn't on pickup or the big team on the sheets quite yet.

fixed

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

I honestly don't know if I am being razzed here or not, I also honestly have no idea if people use the term " razzed " anymore either. 

I don't know what it would mean myself, the closest term we have here in Blighty would be "razzled", which would mean I'd thrown a bunch of dirty magazines at you. I suspect you wouldn't mind that Mike :lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Azzy said:

I don't know what it would mean myself, the closest term we have here in Blighty would be "razzled", which would mean I'd thrown a bunch of dirty magazines at you. I suspect you wouldn't mind that Mike :lol:

Oh come on, give me a little credit, I mean...well.....got anything with twins ? I mean no just kidding, midgets ? tan lines ? wheel chairs ?

don't judge :lol:

• Haha 1

Image result for cbj

Updated CBJ Blue Jackets Lines

small.png               small.png               small.png

Jeff Skinner | Pierre-luc Dubois | Elias Lindholm

small.png            small.png             small.png

Yanni Gourde | David Krejci | Andrew Shaw

small.png               small.png            small.png

Brandon Tanev | Tyler Bozak | Jeff Carter

small.png               small.png              small.png

Tim Schaller | Pavel Zacha | Jake Virtanen

small.png           small.png

Travis Sanheim | Brett Pesce

small.png           small.png

Nikita Zadorov | Sam Girard

small.png           small.png

Justin Braun | Chris Tanev

small.png

Robin Lehner

small.png

Mackenzie Blackwood

Scratches: 

small.png

Christian Fischer

small.png

Ryan Hartman

small.png

Joel Hanley

Injured Reserve:

small.png

Ryan Murray

Edited by Rush17

@Rush17

thanks for doing the stats again.

the november is not so fine for the blues  ...its  kinda traditional ...lol 

no goalie points so far and some players dropped scoring are the reasons that the blues are 30th in points in november

good news .... colin white with an assist in his return from a injury and travis dermott with his 1st goal of the season. 

the blues wont push the panic button yet cuz we know there is some potential in this team. 

• Upvote 1