The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2019-20

canuck2xtreme

7 minutes ago, Bombastik der Teutone said:

you have a nice goalie couple there

and WTF ...i love that borowiecki ...he has turned into a scoring defender this season .

i signed him 1st in this league years ago , so i allways check out how he´s doing . 

I was pretty happy to see him racking up the fantasy points! I suspected he had a bigger role due after going to bat for the owner last season publicly. politics is still 30% of any job. 

23 minutes ago, Monty said:

I value Ekblad as a 23 year old, 35-40 point defensemen who’s worth, in the pick and prospect front, more than fringe AHL players.

Now I'm jumping in, because you just called one my my boys a fringe AHL player. Josh Anderson may have absolutely cacked himself this season, but he's still a top 9 NHL talent <_<

18 minutes ago, Azzy said:

Now I'm jumping in, because you just called one my my boys a fringe AHL player. Josh Anderson may have absolutely cacked himself this season, but he's still a top 9 NHL talent <_<

I corrected it, because it typed in the wrong name. Not Josh Anderson. Mikey Anderson. Of the Ontario Reign.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Monty said:

I corrected it, because it typed in the wrong name. Not Josh Anderson. Mikey Anderson. Of the Ontario Reign.

Who's a pretty solid, young, 2 way, top 4D prospect with leadership up the whazoo.

IE: not a 'fringe AHL'er'. 

(Neither is Dube FWIW)

Edited by aGENT

1 minute ago, Monty said:

You’re right. Fair deal. Send it in.

48 minutes ago, aGENT said:

Actual discussion is rarely a waste of time ;)  

43 minutes ago, aGENT said:

Well sure if it's with a "Wexit'er" or the like... I don't qualify ideological nonsense spewing as 'actual discussion' :lol:

Awe...don't bring this down to Wexit-level Monty-poo :P

4 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

Sorry I am at work 75% of the time. Just saw this now. But do I have to trade you things of value ?

Definitely not. I need to evaluate my players correctly. A 23 year old, 35-40 point first overall defenseman is probably worth a conditional 3rd.

7 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

Sorry I am at work 75% of the time. Just saw this now. But do I have to trade you things of value ?

I swear to god your the hardest working man in the lower mainland..if i ever get to the point where i need people and can pay them handsomely, your my guy. 

till then: I hope you get a break soon my man...netflix and chill time is important..or actually watch something on netflix and also chill. rofl

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Primal Optimist said:

I swear to god your the hardest working man in the lower mainland..if i ever get to the point where i need people and can pay them handsomely, your my guy. 

till then: I hope you get a break soon my man...netflix and chill time is important..or actually watch something on netflix and also chill. rofl

working on being a smarter worker vs harder worker lol. All good I have no complaints not like I am not lucky where I live and what I am involved in.....