The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2019-20

canuck2xtreme

9 minutes ago, greensman said:

Lol, you don’t like the deadline, so you made your own arbitrary one? 

I should clarify. I’m in several fantasy leagues, and one that I spend far more time on. I won’t have time here to spend on the trade deadline and juggle between my leagues.

So yeah, this is my deadline, here. Works for me. 

28 minutes ago, Monty said:

I should clarify. I’m in several fantasy leagues, and one that I spend far more time on. I won’t have time here to spend on the trade deadline and juggle between my leagues.

So yeah, this is my deadline, here. Works for me. 

That sounds a bit more fair... do realize you limit your own negotiations, as both players you mention are currently on teams not in the playoffs. 

closer to the deadline you could find yourself holding a lot more value.

1 minute ago, greensman said:

That sounds a bit more fair... do realize you limit your own negotiations, as both players you mention are currently on teams not in the playoffs. 

closer to the deadline you could find yourself holding a lot more value.

Voracek is on the Flyers, who are currently in the first wildcard spot. 

Koskinen? Yeah, who knows there. That said, he’s the undisputed #1 behind McDavid for the foreseeable future. So I’m comfortable keeping him.

1 hour ago, Monty said:

Voracek is on the Flyers, who are currently in the first wildcard spot. 

Koskinen? Yeah, who knows there. That said, he’s the undisputed #1 behind McDavid for the foreseeable future. So I’m comfortable keeping him.

unless Holland signs Holtby to lead the Oilers for the foreseeable future...yeah ? no ?

9 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

unless Holland signs Holtby to lead the Oilers for the foreseeable future...yeah ? no ?

8 minutes ago, canuck2xtreme said:

Watch EDM trade Koskinen to NJ and he wins a Vezina in 2022 :lol: 

:lol:

Funny enough, I can’t think of any other teams other than New Jersey and Edmonton that would go after Holtby; and New Jersey seems to be the only one with enough cap space to make it happen.

If San Jose didn’t have Martin Jones for another 4 years after this one, with a 3 team trade list, they’d be first to go after Holtby. But they’re stuck with that anchor.

On 12/23/2019 at 2:23 PM, Canuck Surfer said:

Edmonton Recalls F Jacob Lilja

Edmonton Assigns F Lias Andersson no waivers

@canuck2xtreme @Mike Vanderhoek with thanks as always!

1 hour ago, Canuck Surfer said:

Edmonton ASSIGNS F Lias Andersson. no waivers required

Edmonton RECALLS F Jacob Lilja

@Mike Vanderhoek @canuck2xtreme with thanks as always!

so you want Lias to be sent to the ECHL ? :huh:

and Lilja to.......

This was already done my friend. Let me know if I am missing something. Lilja appears on your pickup roster under live stats and will be on official standings after the update after midnight.

Edited by Mike Vanderhoek
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Rush17 said:

Congrats to @Jaku for sliding into the final wildcard spot in the East!

December 30th New Years Eve Eve League Update

Image result for happy new year

standingsWestern.png

Pacific Division

1) small.png Arizona Coyotes (2694)

2) small.png Vancouver Canucks (2621)

3) small.png Calgary Flames (2328)

Central Division 

1) small.png Winnipeg Jets (2856)

2) small.png Dallas Stars (2365)

3) small.png Nashville Predators (2351)

Wildcard Spots

7) small.png Colorado Avalanche (2253)

8) small.png St Louis Blues (2174)

------------------------------------------------

9) small.png Los Angeles Kings (2043)

10) small.png Edmonton Oilers (1897)

11) small.png Chicago Blackhawks (1839)   +1 

12) small.png Anaheim Ducks (1828)   +1 

13) small.png San Jose Sharks (1813)   +1 

11) small.png Vegas Golden Knights (1795)   -3 

15) small.png Minnesota Wild (1183)

standingsEastern.png

Metropolitan Division

1) small.png New Jersey Devils (3185)

2) small.png Washington Capitals (3141)

3) small.png Columbus Blue Jackets (2532)

Atlantic Division

1) small.png Florida Panthers (2808)

2) small.png Detroit Red Wings (2770)

3) small.png Tampa Bay Lightning (2741)

Wildcard Spots

7) small.png Ottawa Senators (2471)

8) small.png New York Islanders (2459)   +1 

------------------------------------------------

9) small.png Boston Bruins (2403)   -1 

10) small.png Buffalo Sabres (2337)

11) small.png Montreal Canadiens (2269)

12) small.png Toronto Maple Leafs (2144)   +1 

13) small.png Carolina Hurricanes (2122)   -1 

14) small.png Philadelphia Flyers (2067)

15) small.png Pittsburgh Penguins (1948)

16) small.png New York Rangers (1830)

Updated Dec 30th, 7:57am (Tallies from weekend)

GM LIST

Reveal hidden contents

hats off to @da.moose! the Caps just keep ripping it up and its getting very very close at the top of the Standings now, should make for an eventful if not stressful second half. Good job!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

1 hour ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

so you want Lias to be sent to the ECHL ? :huh:

and Lilja to.......

This was already done my friend. Let me know if I am missing something. Lilja appears on your pickup roster under live stats and will be on official standings after the update after midnight.

Thanks Mike.

I just looked at my roster sheet this morning and saw Lias on my main squad. Lilja in the minors.  Couple big parties over Christmas. I had forgot that I may have asked for the transaction earlier. :blush:

25 minutes ago, Canuck Surfer said:

Thanks Mike.

I just looked at my roster sheet this morning and saw Lias on my main squad. Lilja in the minors.  Couple big parties over Christmas. I had forgot that I may have asked for the transaction earlier. :blush:

Sounds like a good holiday season! :frantic:

16 hours ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

REMINDER TO GMs!

Teams looking to sign unrestricted free agents or to re-sign restricted free agents have until December 31, 2019 @ 11:59pm to come to terms. After this point teams will be able to discuss extensions with restricted free agents starting February 15th as per the CBA. Teams can still negotiate contracts for any unsigned drafted players in their team's systems at any time.

See CBA below: should read any pending free agents can be discussed without limitation as has been the case for multiple seasons now, however there will not be a surge of extensions being signed but teams will have a clearer picture of what a pending free agent might expect and thus have a better idea if a specific player is worth attempting to re-sign or maybe get moved by the deadline.

I can be reached here, discord, and facebook at any point leading up to the signing deadline. All contracts do need a pm in cdc to be agreed to unless specific circumstances dictate otherwise. Thank you.

4.5 – Extensions

Beginning on February 15, 2019, teams can hold preliminary discussions with 2 players of their choice (ballpark figures only, no full negotiations take place). Then, beginning on March 5, 2019, teams are permitted to enter formal negotiations with one player and hold preliminary discussions with an additional 2 players regarding their contract desires before the end of the season. After the regular season ends, teams may hold formal negotiations with up to 6 players, but remember only a handful may sign extensions. When negotiating an extension with a player that has played with your club for the entire season (beginning on opening night of season), teams may offer up to an 8 year contract term if desired.

qualilyfing offers can be made all the time  and there no offer limits right? 

SIGNING: The New Jersey Devils have signed un-drafted goalie Artyom Zagidulin to a two-year entry-level deal.

small.png&key=6a94c1b10e0d00cd9b9f1b2c0f Artyom Zagidulin: 2 years, $1,800,000 million dollar contract ($800,000 salary per season + $100,000 bonus - $900,000 AAV)

• Thanks 1