The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2019-20

canuck2xtreme

I think my nephew started the 'okay boomer' thing back in the 2000's when he got to my house for a visit with a 4 foot long bong that was on his dashboard for 3000 km's of highway driving and parked near the cops on the base I lived on, carried his bong to my house where I lived with my security clearance and after I laughed at him and said it probably wasn't a bright idea...he just said "nice story old man, what's for eats around here?"

I like to think that evolved to simply "Ok, boomer."

Edited by Primal Optimist

On 1/6/2020 at 9:33 AM, canuck2xtreme said:

ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING SEATTLE EXPANSION:

We currently have 3 teams in need of GMs.  As it stands, adding a 4th team does not make sense unless the rest of the slots are already filled. With that said, we hope to be able to proceed with expansion on schedule, but teams are now notified that we are operating moving forward as though we will NOT be proceeding with expansion.  When the open teams are filled, we will make a decision on expansion at that point.  For now however, teams can operate under the assumption that there will not be an expansion draft until otherwise notified.

the EKL has a vacancy too, give me a shout if anyone wants to take the Blue Jackets over there, but I think we are far enough out from the expansion that it will go ahead for us, I do hope to fill the spot in the coming weeks and then add some AGM's through promotion. Posting here to suggest folks consider taking on a newbie AGM so they learn the ropes of keeper leagues without doing damage to clubs, heh, and then maybe will be available to fill vacancies over time. ; ) 

1 hour ago, Primal Optimist said:

the EKL has a vacancy too, give me a shout if anyone wants to take the Blue Jackets over there, but I think we are far enough out from the expansion that it will go ahead for us, I do hope to fill the spot in the coming weeks and then add some AGM's through promotion. Posting here to suggest folks consider taking on a newbie AGM so they learn the ropes of keeper leagues without doing damage to clubs, heh, and then maybe will be available to fill vacancies over time. ; ) 

Bring one over here for crying out loud!

St.Louis Blues Roster Moves

Waivers: The St.Louis Blues places F Ross Johnston on the Waivers with the intention to assign him the Greenville Swamp Rabbits

Waivers: The St.Louis Blues places D Nick Seeler on the Waivers with the intention to assign him to the Greenville Swamp Rabbits

Recall: The St.Louis Blues recall F Jordan Kyrou from the Greenville Swamp Rabbits

Recall: The St.Louis Blues recall D Brandon Davidson from the Greenville Swamp Rabbits 

Thanks for the invite to the league Curt!

Excited to give this a go, and build the Habs into a contender. Will be evaluating the team over the next week or so and will look to make some changes soon. 

If you have interest in anyone feel free to reach out but be patient as I’ll be giving it a bit of time before making major moves. Curt warned me you guys are vultures :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

4 minutes ago, snowflake said:

Excited to give this a go, and build the Habs into a contender. Will be evaluating the team over the next week or so and will look to make some changes soon. 

If you have interest in anyone feel free to reach out but be patient as I’ll be giving it a bit of time before making major moves. Curt warned me you guys are vultures :ph34r:

Hey! I'm no vulture! :shock::mad:

Welcome to the league though! ::D

How-to-Detect-a-Wolf-in-Sheeps-Clothing.

Edited by aGENT
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, canuck2xtreme said:

HIRING: The League is pleased to announce that snowflake has been hired as the new General Manager of the Montreal Canadiens!

Welcome to the GML, Snowflake!, hope you can take the heat. hehe. That wolf up above is pretty much indicative of the league's GM's, only its a whole herd of valhund's in sheeps clothing. Makes me smile at mine even more..

No photo description available.

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, snowflake said:

Welcome snow. Look forward to talking with you in the future!  Glad to have you with us here. 

CBJ is standing pat for the time being. Feel free to reach out if you think you have a deal that might work. 

We may move one of Tanev or Murray for the eventual arrival of Tryamkin but we are in no rush. 

Happy new year everyone!

• Cheers 1