The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2019-20

canuck2xtreme

2 hours ago, Azzy said:

Oh you're not wrong there. I just feel sorry for the guy.

You feel sorry for a 1.6million dollar bag of grit? Toronto has minimal toughness, Clifford was more than a throw in to that deal... seems like a win-win. Not to mention, that any ticket outta LA is gold these days. 

Edited by greensman

Have a quick second, which didn’t think I’d have. Quick update:

Adam Larsson has been extended. Isn’t being traded.

Mikko Koskinen has been extended, as well.

Jakub Voracek will be extended.

Only player I noticed that is a pending UFA and has been reported to be moved IRL is Nate Thompson. Doubtful I extend him, so get a jump, or not.

3 hours ago, canuck2xtreme said:

Well, built my first PC, and it's up and running and seems to be working well! Huzzah for no more computer issues for a while (I hope)!!!!

I will drink to that! Good on ya for doing it the hands on way! 

I mentioned in a chat a while ago this machine I am now now is the first one since like the mid 90's that I have bought off the shelf: but normally upgrading your own or building your own is the cheapest way to get exactly what you want in a machine while saving the most dollar bills. 

I am happy you did it this way and now i wanna get my hands on your specs haha...as long as its running your good though, i am sure. 

Cheers

P.O>

5 hours ago, Primal Optimist said:

I will drink to that! Good on ya for doing it the hands on way! 

I mentioned in a chat a while ago this machine I am now now is the first one since like the mid 90's that I have bought off the shelf: but normally upgrading your own or building your own is the cheapest way to get exactly what you want in a machine while saving the most dollar bills. 

I am happy you did it this way and now i wanna get my hands on your specs haha...as long as its running your good though, i am sure. 

Cheers

P.O>

I've built a few a long the way myself, agree it's generally more affordable (and can be fun) sourcing and putting it all together.

Recently looked in to building a CAD/3D/Graphics workstation though and Lenovo has an awful tempting sale on their P series workstations that would be tough to beat. Here's hoping they have a similar sale on when I get around to it.

1 hour ago, aGENT said:

I've built a few a long the way myself, agree it's generally more affordable (and can be fun) sourcing and putting it all together.

Recently looked in to building a CAD/3D/Graphics workstation though and Lenovo has an awful tempting sale on their P series workstations that would be tough to beat. Here's hoping they have a similar sale on when I get around to it.

Out on a limb: are you an engineer? Not like the loco C2X kind but the desk and tie kind? :lol:

57 minutes ago, Primal Optimist said:

Out on a limb: are you an engineer? Not like the loco C2X kind but the desk and tie kind? 

Not quite. I do technical design (CAD), 3D modeling (and a bit of graphic design to support the modeling). 

Still desk and tie (or at least casual business attire) but less prestige and money :lol:

Edited by aGENT
  • Cheers 1

ullmark , zadina, kahun , perreault , helm , gudbranson  ..thats our injured list actually

atkinson, prokhorkin and nutivaara hasnt scored any goals or assists in february so far 

it seems the race for the wildcard spots will become exciting again in the next weeks 

Edited by Bombastik der Teutone