The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2019-20

canuck2xtreme

Bruins in trouble... injury bug strikes! 

Bjorkstrand, Klefbom and Aston-Reese all down... 

Greensman was asked if this changes his playoff plans, and the answer was no. he claimed there were still multiple moves to be made, and more irons in the fire.

Buffalo is 90 points behind... this will be an exciting season finale! 

TRADE REPORT:

The New Jersey Devils go into the Trade Deadline looking to upgrade the team's depth at defense and forward. With no draft picks to speak of the team will explore pulling a rabbit out of a hat by adding to the roster, not to suggest roster players are not in play as multiple teams have discussed and inquired about Viktor Arvidsson, Austin Watson, Calle Jarnkrok, Tomas Nosek, Dominik Simon, Anthony Bitetto, and more.

One player available for discussion is forward and top centre Anze Kopitar. While the Devils are not actively shopping the 9th in alltime CDCGML scoring since League inception with 739 points ( 17 points behind one Evgeni Malkin ). But we are open to discussing a move if any teams seek a top line centre. :)

For Immediate Release;

I have received more than a dozen messages about Justin Faulk and Ryan O'Reilly and I expect to have a dozen more before Monday, so to save my office and personnel some time i will reiterate here for everyone's info: Yes there is always a chance to come to an agreement on a trade deal. I am certain that I enjoy watching these players, need these players for the future of my club and value these players incredibly. I can't stress enough that I am aware of the bottom feeder status of my club needing to come to an end. As I have tried to say to a few GM's privately: I feel I have 7 guys worth having on a club and twice as many guys filling in cracks and holes and issues, and rest assured they are great folks and hard working players, but not of a level that can affect outcomes, i guess is what I am saying. Therefore to be perfectly clear: My preference is to keep the core of my club as a solid group of 7 to build around, however, turning that solid group of 7 into 9 or 11 is paramount to my needs in the here and now. Offers that blow my mind will be entertained for any asset under the control of the New York Rangers. I would of course need to have positive outcomes of the highest calibre to consider moving anyone from my core group of appreciated assets. 

11 minutes ago, greensman said:

Times were tough in Boston...

How tough were they? 

Well kids... times were so tough that they willingly traded for a Maple Leaf 

ooooooooooh, hard times then :lol:

thanks minister. High fives for the cavalry! 

solid additions leading up to the deadline Greens, nice!

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, canuck2xtreme said:

TRADE: The Boston Bruins have made a trade with the Dallas Stars.

To BOS:

small.png Alex Kerfoot

small.png Jay Beagle

To DAL:
small.png Valentin Zykov

small.png Kasimir Kaskisou
small.png BOS 2020 2nd Round Draft Selection

Thanks to Greens for the smooth negotiations.

RECALL: The Dallas Stars recall Mitchell Stephens and Zack MacEwen.

• Cheers 1

Justin Braun has submitted his NTC list. He may be available. if you are interested in his services please check with us to see if you are on his list.

No guarantee he will be moved; but we are testing out the market.

Edited by Rush17