The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2019-20

canuck2xtreme

Just Braun has provided his Trade List:

If you are possibly interested in his services for a cheaper salary playoff defender shoot me a msg. He has 2 years left at 4.25M (open to rental player)

Team List:

Bruins

Flames

Hurricanes

Avalanche

Oilers

Panthers

Predators 

Islanders

Rangers

Senators

Blues

Lightning

Canucks

Capitals

Jets

CBJ is also exploring trade options on Chris Tanev and possibly even a highly talented forward out of the New York state region.

With extensions to Girard and Sanheim already in place; and an extension for Zadorov needed for next season we will be cutting salary either at the draft or this TDL. 

At the moment we are looking to mix up the complexion of our team. Get more balance for what we hope is a long playoff run. 

Great talks today with so many of you! 

five deals done and called in...several more ongoing...

RoR is certainly staying put in New York: not really any good full value offers of a level that I feel are more valuable than just keeping him, so I am doing that. 

Janmark has several talks ongoing, three what I would call finalists have all been talked to on discord, no decision will be made until anyone I am currently talking with has had some last talks: so late tonight or tomorrow.

and lastly for the couple of folks who were curious aboutthe deadline: we DO have till tomorrow night at Midnight Pacific time. 

Trade Deadline - February 29th, 2020 @ 11:59pm Pacific Time

heading out for a birthday steak and lobster dinner at the KEG..might be my last meal out until this covid 19 thing blows over. haha 

Back after 7:30 to move Boychuk: get your offers in now..and resolve the Janmark process..and any others you may be interested in from my list one page earlier..cheers

Edited by Primal Optimist
  • Cheers 1

CBJ is fielding offers but plans to remain inactive tonight. We will continue discussions late tomorrow afternoon through to the end the Canucks game.

Will be crashing early tomorrow. We are happy with the additions we have made. If we can make a few more we would be happy to do so. We are targeting a Top 6 Forward and a 3rd Line Forward if possible. PM us if you wish to engage in a convo.

When healthy, our playoff lineup will be something like

Image result for columbus blue jackets banner

small.png Anton Roussel   small.png Pierre-Luc Dubois   small.png Elias Lindholm  

small.png Jeff Skinner   small.png David Krejci   small.png Patrick Marleau

small.png Yanni Gourde   small.png Tyler Bozak   small.png Brandon Tanev  
small.png Kyle Clifford   small.png Tyler Ennis   small.png Jake Virtanen  

small.png Sam Girard   small.png Brett Pesce

small.png Travis Sanheim  small.png Nikita Zadorov

small.pngRyan McDonagh  small.png Chris Tanev

small.png Justin Braun

small.png Robin Lehner

Scratchsmall.png Ryan Hartman

Open to offers on Zacha, Hartman, Puljujarvi, Tanev, Braun, and possibly even Skinner. No guarantees we make sizable moves but we will consider our options. Definitely not a lot of activity tonight. Lets see what tomorrow brings. 

Edited by Rush17

SIGNING: The Edmonton Oilers have signed D Gustav Lindstrom to a three-year entry-level deal.

small.png&key=5c60ca578a93a4cc55a23d488e Gustav Lindstrom: 3 years, $3,150,000 million dollar contract ($800,000 salary per season - $250,000 bonuses -$1,050,000 AAV)

• Thanks 1

Ok guys today is the day. Today decisions will be made that will determine if you win the CDCGML cup or if you play it safe and hope for the best in years to come. I’ve been a buyer in the past and talked myself out of steep prices that would have won me a round that I eventually lost. I regretted that decision even more the following year. Let’s pull the trigger!

Steven Stamkos, Blake Coleman, and Tyler Johnson continue to draw interest from both conferences. 

Jake Allen and Jason Demers have had their tires kicked.

TRADE: The Washington Capitals have made a trade with the Toronto Maple Leafs.

To WSH:

small.png Alexander Radulov ($3 million salary retained for 2019-20 season)

small.png Jamie Oleksiak

To TOR:

small.png Danton Heinen 

small.png Adam Lowry
small.png Mathieu Joseph

small.png Riley Stillman
small.png ANA 2020 2nd Round Draft Selection

small.png STL 2020 3rd Round Draft Selection

• Cheers 3