The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2019-20

canuck2xtreme

On 2/19/2020 at 9:09 AM, canuck2xtreme said:

CBA ADJUSTMENT!!

Attention all GMs!

The following changes to the CBA have been made.  Beginning March 1st 2020, the waivers system will be adjusted to the following.  Changes made are reflected in bold italics.

5.4 – Waivers

Any player that has exceeded the Waivers Exemption threshold is required to pass through waivers in order to be assigned to the minors after the start of the season.

Waivers Exemption Thresholds

23 years old or younger - 150 NHL game threshold (100 games for goaltenders)

24 years old or younger - 100 NHL game threshold (75 games for goaltenders)

26 years old or younger - 50 NHL game threshold (25 games for goaltenders)

To place a player on waivers, you simply post in the thread that you are placing that player on waivers. The waivers placement must be in it's own post and clearly phrased. Waivers assignments that do not follow this format will not be processed and the player will not be on waivers. Players will remain on waivers for 24 hours.

- In order to claim a player, send a PM to canuck2xtreme indicating your desire to claim the player. The claim must be made within the 24 hour window. After the 24 hour period expires, either canuck2xtreme will post whether the player has cleared waivers, or if they have been claimed.

- A player that is on waivers will remain in their roster position until either:

•   The player has cleared waivers and been assigned elsewhere.

•   The player has been claimed by another team. (Once a player has been claimed, their roster spot will become available for call-ups/replacements etc.)

- Players that are claimed by more than one team will be awarded to the team that is ranked lowest in the overall league standings at the beginning of that calendar month.

- Teams who claim a player will move to the bottom of the league in waiver claim priority for the remainder of the calendar month.  The waiver claim priority list will reset on the morning of the 1st of each month in accordance with league standings at that point.

- In the event a team claims two players in one waiver claim PM, priority will be given to the player listed first.  The team would be moved to the bottom of the claim priority list for the second player listed.

- Unclaimed players can either be placed into your clubs minor league system or back onto the active roster. Your team must designate where your player is to go either at the time of being placed on waivers, or shortly after the 24 hour waiver period has expired. If a player clears waivers, they will not be subject to waivers for the 14 day period after they cleared.

- Players claimed on waivers cannot be assigned to their new clubs minor league affiliate without clearing waivers again.

- When a player is claimed, both the team that waived the player and the team receiving the player incur a waivers fee of $50,000 chargeable against the salary cap.

Note to everyone that this waivers system is now in place and the Priority List is found on page 1.  It will be updated the first of every month as well as every time a waiver claim is made.

On 2/26/2020 at 12:21 AM, Sergei Bobrovsky said:

RECALL: The Nashville Predators recall F Martin Kaut from Kansas City.

EMERGENCY ROSTER CHANGE: The Nashville Predators will dress F Martin Kaut out of position as a defenseman.

@Sergei Bobrovsky A friendly reminder that Kaut can only remain on defence for another 24 hours. :)

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, canuck2xtreme said:

WAIVERS: The Montreal Canadiens have claimed Anthony Bitetto from the New Jersey Devils via waivers.

nice add @snowflake, good to see a 30 year old journeyman get to continue his career in the NHL with such a storied franchise. ;)

We wish Anthony all the best moving forward!

• Haha 1

Updated Buffalo Sabres Lineup:

small.pngGusev - small.pngTrocheck - small.pngArvidsson

small.pngDrouin - small.pngSuzuki - small.pngDomi

small.pngFoligno - small.pngJost - small.pngNichushkin

small.pngCrouse - small.pngHinostroza - small.pngGlendening

small.pngLetang - small.pngMuzzin

small.pngBrodin - small.pngDumba

small.pngPulock - small.pngFleury

small.pngRittich

small.pngTalbot

Edited by lethunder
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

nice add @snowflake, good to see a 30 year old journeyman get to continue his career in the NHL with such a storied franchise. ;)

We wish Anthony all the best moving forward!

Can’t blame me for looking for youth at the deadline. 

Never said I wouldn’t take him, especially if he’s free :lol: 

• Cheers 1

Just something fun ive been working on.

Top Players in Goal, Defense, and Forward for all playoff teams to date.

fp9Vyrw.png

Players in RED are on teams below the current playoff bar in the NHL. Buffalo is in the old NYI slot that was there before hand. Teams are sorted alphabetically. Just something fun I figured I would share. I wish CDC would let me center this properly :lol:

Edited by Rush17
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 2

Had a few people reach out about my upcoming road trip to see the Sharks vs the Canucks on March 25th. 

If you'd like to meet up at some point while I'm in Vancouver, shoot me a PM or a message on Discord.  I'm also available via text but I don't share my number in public on here so you'd have to ask for it elsewhere if you want to go that route.