The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2019-20

canuck2xtreme

1 hour ago, Jaku said:

Sorry I haven't been around lately. Without getting too detailed - I've been struggling with mental health issues that has stemmed from a history of injuries. I'm currently seeing medical professionals and will be for the foreseeable future. 

I'd understand if you relieve me of my duties. I do would love to stay as part of the league but if the commissioners team feels otherwise I understand. 

I have been there my friend. Hold in there. professional help is always a good option! I hope things begin to shift for you in more positive ways. Take care of yourself and always remember and appreciate the good people in your life.  

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, theo5789 said:

Hey fellow GMs,

I'm glad to sign my contract as the new GM of the Flyers. It'll take me a few days to get things in order, but feel free to throw me any proposals as I look into the direction I would like to take this team in.

Just remember that if you swindle me in a deal, you will have to face this in your nightmares

Looking Up Ice Hockey GIF by NHL

I gave this one a Hiluggyv Bear

welcomebfrom Australia

• Cheers 1

6 hours ago, Jaku said:

Sorry I haven't been around lately. Without getting too detailed - I've been struggling with mental health issues that has stemmed from a history of injuries. I'm currently seeing medical professionals and will be for the foreseeable future. 

I'd understand if you relieve me of my duties. I do would love to stay as part of the league but if the commissioners team feels otherwise I understand. 

They are keeping me around despite being a little too sharing at times and if they were gonna ditch anyone for taking time to help heal up I would have been retired from gml forcibly half a decade ago. Lol. Hope you can stay around, even in a limited way, yer worth it!

I am sure the world knows I have been working on things for a couple years now after more than a decade of denial from my time in uniform.it is worth the work, and I attest it gets better. Hit me up anytime man @Jaku and anyone here for that matter. Couple years back I was looking for an easy way out average of weekly. 24 months later I am real thankful to my circles including you all. We are all works in progress.

And of course I went on too long haha, it's a symptom, turns out.

• Cheers 1

3 hours ago, canuck2xtreme said:

As long as you feel able to continue contributing, we're happy to have you here. But you take care of you first and if that means taking a break and stepping down, even temporarily, you always be welcome back when you're ready.

Just let me know.  People first, league second.

Well said Ç2X ;)

10 hours ago, theo5789 said:

Hey fellow GMs,

I'm glad to sign my contract as the new GM of the Flyers. It'll take me a few days to get things in order, but feel free to throw me any proposals as I look into the direction I would like to take this team in.

Just remember that if you swindle me in a deal, you will have to face this in your nightmares

Looking Up Ice Hockey GIF by NHL

welcome theo from germany :) 

• Cheers 1

On 3/4/2020 at 12:23 PM, canuck2xtreme said:

Thank God you're in the East.  Just saying... 

On 3/4/2020 at 10:48 AM, Rush17 said:

You are starting to look scary. Great job with your club! Love your forward group moving forward.

Word brothers. This is wildcard in the East :frantic:

appreciate the positivity, many thanks!

Klefbom, Tarasenko and Aston-Reese are all skating and taking contact ... 

Edited by greensman
  • Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

Brett Pesce will miss the remainder of the season.. including playoffs.

ZUhzy8b.png

Pesce has been an integral part of our D core. We are happy to hear his shoulder has been repaired and we look forward to him returning to our line up next season.

We wish Brett a speedy recovery! 

• Cheers 1

22 hours ago, Bombastik der Teutone said:

i guess Los Angeles will pass my Team in the Standings at the Weekend and will run away in the next weeks  .

but hey ...i ´d be back in the draft lottery if my team misses the playoffs  ...right? 

allready happend tonight  ...san jose is also coming closer   

some guys close to return though , ullmark , perreault  ..no news on lindholm though

atkinson , zadina and guddy are out for one more week or so 

at the end ... should i be happy for making the playoffs .. or a possible top draft pick?