Sign in to follow this  
canuck2xtreme

CDCGML 2019-20

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Azzy said:

You may like to, but he ain't playing any time soon :lol:

4 hours ago, aGENT said:

COL would like to terminate the contract of Covid-19  so any of this mattered :lol:

Well he’ll definitely be healthy tho, right?

Lets all have quiet moment for GM’s that paid for a UFA rental at the deadline :lol: ouch

Edited by greensman
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, Bombastik der Teutone said:

COVID-19 

seems like I am saying this a lot but stay safe dude. First Responders...you have a dangerous habit of running towards trouble. Thanks for your work but stay safe doing it. 

I would send you my gasmask and TOPP HIGH kit (threat oriented protective posture), but I suspect I may need it soon. 

P.S. I dig all you folks and hope your safe and sound, but stay outa my fort! lol

Edited by Primal Optimist
  • Hydration 2
  • Huggy Bear 1

Corona virus hits the year that Arizona was going to win the CDCGML Cup!

• Hydration 1

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Squeak said:

Well  now we may never know, Arizona Coyotes? New York Rangers? Devils? 

It's all a wash now, so here at Madison square garden in the spirit of solidarity in the face of adversity, we are willing to split the cup with all ya'll.

Edited by Primal Optimist

46 minutes ago, greensman said:

Delayed season could give me Bjorkstrand back. This is not a bad thing. 

I wonder if Ferland could return for Vancouver IRL if the delay is long enough!

14 hours ago, Squeak said:

oh it will be back in 100 years ?

• Haha 1

Going to use this break to get things shored up.  If your lineup is incorrect on your chart please post an updated version.  I will be getting all pending updates finished and then adjusting the charts accordingly.

Also looking at sorting out some pending CBA issues and getting that stuff all organized.

As always, if you have thoughts, ideas, comments, criticism etc., I'm always up for hearing how we can improve!

• Thanks 2
  • Vintage 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, canuck2xtreme said:

If your lineup is incorrect on your chart please post an updated version. 

On 3/2/2020 at 4:36 PM, aGENT said:

Updated roster as we come down the stretch:

ROSTER.jpg

-JVR on IR and Ladd recalled since I posted this.

-JVR also missing a year on the 'structure' tab.

-Watson has an extra year on structure tab.

-Russel activated from IR (Peeke assigned) a couple weeks ago.

Edited by aGENT

Posted (edited)
On 3/7/2020 at 6:38 AM, canuck2xtreme said:

Activity check!!

Post, PM me, discord, text, carrier pigeon, whatever!  Let me know you're still active!

Awaiting reply from:

Atlantic                       Metro                            Central                          Pacific

Boston                        Carolina                        Chicago                       Anaheim

Buffalo                       Columbus                     Colorado                      Arizona

Detroit                        New Jersey                   Dallas                          Calgary

Florida                        NY Islanders                Minnesota                   Edmonton

Montreal                    NY Rangers                   Nashville                     Los Angeles

Ottawa                       Philadelphia                  St. Louis                       San Jose

Tampa Bay                 Pittsburgh                     Winnipeg                     Vancouver

Toronto                       Washington                                                        Vegas

Here's where we are at now with this....

Edited by canuck2xtreme

19 hours ago, aGENT said:

-JVR also missing a year on the 'structure' tab.

-Watson has an extra year on structure tab.

Fixed these.

Also @lethunder I've fixed the issue with Arvidsson, he should appear on your pickup roster after the next update. Not sure if they're still running their nightly updates or not, but whenever they finalize things, it'll be in there.

The rest of the roster moves I've recorded, will get to them when I have a chance.

• Hydration 1

ASSIGNMENT: The Winnipeg Jets have sent Karson Kuhlman to the minors.

IR ACTIVATION: The Winnipeg Jets have activated John Marino from IR.

Just in case by some miracle the season isn't over and I forget to do this later :lol:

3 hours ago, canuck2xtreme said:

EXTENSION: The Philadelphia Flyers have re-signed Mika Zibanejad to an eight year contract extension.

small.png Mika Zibanejad - 8 year, $56 million dollar contract. ($7 million per season) Full NMC

As the first major splash as the GM of the Flyers, we as an organization wanted to show that our team is committed to being competitive. Mika has been having a great season and we wanted to ensure that he remains a core piece to our team. We are glad to keep Mika and his family part of our family.

National Hockey League Smile GIF by New York Rangers

Of course there is none happier than his current teammate JT Miller who couldn't hold back his excitement.

ice hockey hug GIF by NHL

• Haha 3

Hey @Mike Vanderhoek I heard a nasty rumour that you're sitting on a bunch of contract extensions.  Please post or add me to the discussions and I will post and process. Thanks!

Oh, and to all the teams that are wondering, because I've heard there are a few, teams are still allowed to discuss and negotiate contract extensions at this time.  Apparently I've missed the boat on updating the CBA, but there is no hard limit on how many contracts you can discuss (though don't expect to get 13 extensions done either).  A more formal CBA adjustment post will follow in the coming days, but for now, off to work.

• Hydration 1

19 hours ago, canuck2xtreme said:

Hey @Mike Vanderhoek I heard a nasty rumour that you're sitting on a bunch of contract extensions.  Please post or add me to the discussions and I will post and process. Thanks!

Oh, and to all the teams that are wondering, because I've heard there are a few, teams are still allowed to discuss and negotiate contract extensions at this time.  Apparently I've missed the boat on updating the CBA, but there is no hard limit on how many contracts you can discuss (though don't expect to get 13 extensions done either).  A more formal CBA adjustment post will follow in the coming days, but for now, off to work.

My apologies gang. Will address this today yes.

• Thanks 1
  • Hydration 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, ThatMike said:

is there a way we could have CDCGML dog races or something....

How about a dance off?

gritty major league baseball GIF by MLB

• Haha 1