Sign in to follow this  
canuck2xtreme

CDCGML 2019-20

1 minute ago, Master Mind said:

Just to ensure I'm not confusing anything, this solely applies to players in the unsigned prospects section, that were drafted in 2018, correct?

Correct ;)

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Master Mind said:

Just to ensure I'm not confusing anything, this solely applies to players in the unsigned prospects section, that were drafted in 2018, correct?

Correct 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, theminister said:

So I need to submit a playoff roster or what? :lol:

It won't do you much good, seeing as I'm going to win the Cup, but I guess you could do if it makes you feel better :P

Seriously though, I assume teams will have to announce their full rosters with black aces and then we do the same?

6 hours ago, Azzy said:

It won't do you much good, seeing as I'm going to win the Cup, but I guess you could do if it makes you feel better :P

Seriously though, I assume teams will have to announce their full rosters with black aces and then we do the same?

I think the league's still sorting out what we're doing re: roster limits. The real NHL sounds like they're going with what was it, 28 skaters and unlimited goalies? So there's there's questions on whether/how we follow suit.

• Hydration 1

Just so everyone knows, I have a few teams of ELC’s to post from the end of June deadline. 

will post tonight hopefully 

• Hydration 3

Are there any teams that are vacant or any GMs not too active willing to give up their squad? I was having a good time in EKL but the league has since shut down. Looking to get into another CDC league

• Hydration 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Brock Botanen said:

Are there any teams that are vacant or any GMs not too active willing to give up their squad? I was having a good time in EKL but the league has since shut down. Looking to get into another CDC league

Feel free to PM @canuck2xtreme to inquire ;)

Edited by aGENT

With Return to Play rules and timelines finally getting firmed up by the NHL, I'd like to note that we are also doing the same here behind the scenes and will have more information to share shortly.

In the meantime, this will be a very important ACTIVITY CHECK!

Please respond to this, PM, text, discord, something. Let me know you're still here so we can make sure that if/when play resumes, we are all ready to go!

Please DO NOT shrug this activity check off.  If you don't respond, YOU COULD LOSE YOUR TEAM!

Im Here :metal:

• Burr 1

6 hours ago, canuck2xtreme said:

With Return to Play rules and timelines finally getting firmed up by the NHL, I'd like to note that we are also doing the same here behind the scenes and will have more information to share shortly.

In the meantime, this will be a very important ACTIVITY CHECK!

Please respond to this, PM, text, discord, something. Let me know you're still here so we can make sure that if/when play resumes, we are all ready to go!

Please DO NOT shrug this activity check off.  If you don't respond, YOU COULD LOSE YOUR TEAM!

joe thornton nhl GIF by San Jose Sharks

• Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1