The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2019-20

canuck2xtreme

18 hours ago, canuck2xtreme said:

With Return to Play rules and timelines finally getting firmed up by the NHL, I'd like to note that we are also doing the same here behind the scenes and will have more information to share shortly.

In the meantime, this will be a very important ACTIVITY CHECK!

Please respond to this, PM, text, discord, something. Let me know you're still here so we can make sure that if/when play resumes, we are all ready to go!

Please DO NOT shrug this activity check off.  If you don't respond, YOU COULD LOSE YOUR TEAM!

giphy.gif

On 7/8/2020 at 4:02 PM, canuck2xtreme said:

With Return to Play rules and timelines finally getting firmed up by the NHL, I'd like to note that we are also doing the same here behind the scenes and will have more information to share shortly.

Please respond to this, PM, text, discord, something. Let me know you're still here so we can make sure that if/when play resumes, we are all ready to go!

Please DO NOT shrug this activity check off.  If you don't respond, YOU COULD LOSE YOUR TEAM!

Bonjour

That is Varly at the 50 second mark, getting his stretches in...We are Checked and Active. Madison Socialdistance Square reporting.

Edited by Primal Optimist

26 minutes ago, Jaku said:

After a lot of thought and consideration I'm stepping down as GM of the Islanders. I had a blast playing in the league, I just won't have as much time as I used to for fantasy hockey and this is a tough decision. Thanks for having me, best of luck moving forward. 

Thank you for all of your time and the back and forth discussions. Maybe we will see you again down the road. Take care.

30 minutes ago, Jaku said:

After a lot of thought and consideration I'm stepping down as GM of the Islanders. I had a blast playing in the league, I just won't have as much time as I used to for fantasy hockey and this is a tough decision. Thanks for having me, best of luck moving forward. 

Sad to see you go buddy. Best of luck moving forward! 

9 hours ago, ActionJax09 said:

Pittsburgh is active! Reception on Bowen Island is a bit spotty. Thanks @lethunder !

Great vacay choice! just chiming in with "you should try glennwood meats products. Langford BC on Vancouver Island, great stuff, never disappoints. ALthough I have had those Alderwood Farm ones and they are as advertised. 

4 hours ago, Jaku said:

That is too bad Jaku, my only thought is "IF" you are a playoff team, and I can't tell from here right now if you are, maybe post a lineup and see if you can win a cup before you hang up your spurs?

If not, take care, and don't take any wooden nickles. 

Edited by Primal Optimist
  • Cheers 2

brother anyone GIF

• Cheers 1