The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2019-20

canuck2xtreme

20 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

The ! And x are based on all the players in a certain slot.

I.e. if the player in your 1 slot has !, It means he's to best of all players in a 1 slot. 

X means he's below average compared to others in a 1 slot.

Hit expand all, then search the players name to see how many points he earned on all teams. Doesn't account for players that spent time in the minors. Not sure if there's a way around that.

Is there a search function on the website itself or just through the browser search?

1 minute ago, theo5789 said:

Is there a search function on the website itself or just through the browser search?

You can click "expand all tables". The hold CTRL and press R. Then enter the name your after.

No official search option I am aware of though.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Master Mind said:

The ! And x are based on all the players in a certain slot.

I.e. if the player in your 1 slot has !, It means he's to best of all players in a 1 slot. 

X means he's below average compared to others in a 1 slot.

Hit expand all, then search the players name to see how many points he earned on all teams. Doesn't account for players that spent time in the minors. Not sure if there's a way around that.

7 hours ago, theo5789 said:

7 hours ago, Rush17 said:

You can click "expand all tables". The hold CTRL and press R. Then enter the name your after.

No official search option I am aware of though.

Yeah, that is all I could figure out for years and years now with PICKUP. Because it compartmentalizes every instance of a single player, active, unactive, active, traded, which is awesome for our leagues tracking services, it does make it difficult to track a players full pickup points for a season. LIke the others, I also expand all team lists and search the players name. In Google Chrome you can in addition to other ways to search a players name you click the options menu top left, looks like a colon : only with three dots instead of two and select "Find" or use CTRL F with google chrome. Then type the players name and it will scroll you through all instances in the league that season of that player earning points. 

• Thanks 1

On 7/23/2020 at 3:56 AM, canuck2xtreme said:

Activity check update!!

Awaiting reply from:

Atlantic                       Metro                            Central                          Pacific

Boston                        Carolina                        Chicago                       Anaheim

Buffalo                       Columbus                     Colorado                      Arizona

Detroit                        New Jersey                   Dallas                          Calgary

Florida                        NY Islanders                 Minnesota                   Edmonton

Montreal                    NY Rangers                   Nashville                     Los Angeles

Ottawa                       Philadelphia                  St. Louis                       San Jose

Tampa Bay                 Pittsburgh                     Winnipeg                    Vancouver

Toronto                       Washington                                                       Vegas

@Ty Webb @Winter Soldier @RL. @Brunners

Just in case missed?

image.png.e3b3b4d299e4badb214eeb3a4d07f6ab.png

Isolation is like hibernation.  I think? In spite of our record we were only two teams behind normal play off races. So would (could) qualify for play in?

In case, here is who we would roster; 

Joakim Nygaard  Alex Wennberg  Patrick Kane

Colton Sceviour  Sam Gagner  Marcus Foligno

Jacob Lilja  Henrik Borgstrom  Tyler Benson                               

Ryan Kuffner

Nicholas Hague  Matt Niskanen

Martin Fehervary   Lucas Carlsson   

Kyle Copabianco   Jesper Sellgren

Ben Harpur Ian McCoshen

Corey Crawford*

Igor Shesterkin

* Corey Crawford not currently practicing? May swap him for alternate goalie as we get closer to July 30? Alexandar Georgiev available.

Really Black Aces, but may as well roster them, cough, in case they play...

• Cheers 1

Florida Panthers Playoff Line-up – 2019-2020

LW                                          C                                 RW

Matthew Tkachuk        William Karlsson         David Pasternak

Patrick Maroon            Tyler Johnson              Steven Stamkos

Sean Kuraly                   Charlie Coyle                Leo Komarov

Cal Clutterbuck

D                                                                                 G

Josh Morrissey            Jacob Trouba              Darcy Kuemper

Brian Dumoulin           Jake Gardiner               Pekka Rinne

Nick Jensen                Marcus Pettersen

Victor Mete                  Carson Soucy

Black Aces

Jake Evans

Matthew Phillips

Gustav Olofsson

Anthony Florentino

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

On 7/18/2020 at 1:59 PM, canuck2xtreme said:

5 teams left in this activity check, and all of them in a playoff position...

Isles currently vacant as well. You may yet see playoff action this season @Primal Optimist !!!

Rangers officially out of the playin round as GM activity levels rise. GM Primal OPtimist takes center ice for a leisurely shuffle with the rink to himself. no mask required. 

• Cheers 1

On 7/18/2020 at 2:31 PM, Rush17 said:

NHL Playoffs Betting | Bet on the 2020 Stanley Cup Playoffs

League History: Archives Link Here

EAST ROUND ROBIN BYES

#1                #2                #3                #4 

njd.png VS was.png VS det.png VS tam_nonWhite.1_70x70.png

Points               Points               Points               Points

WEST ROUND ROBIN BYES

van.png VS wpg.png VS pho.png VS Nashville_Predators_70.png

Top Team gets lowest seed. (1v8, 2v7, 3v6, 4v5)

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

EAST                                                                                                   WEST

#5  small.png  FLA VS #12  small.png  TOR    #5  small.png  DAL VS #12  small.png  EDM  
  #6  small.png  BOS VS #11  small.png  OTT   #6  small.png  CGY VS #11  small.png  ANA  
  #7  small.png  CBJ VS #10  small.png  MTL   #7  small.png  COL VS #10  small.png  SJS  
  #8  small.png  BUF VS #9  small.png  NYI   #8  small.png  STL VS   #9  small.png  LAK  

Play In Seeds (Subject to change based on GM activity)

I think we are getting very close now! Once we know exactly which clubs are in the playin round, due to GM activity levels which are substantially picking up, Then I will be asking GM's to please take the time to pick which club you think will win the playin series here in GML action, AND pick if its a blowout (like a 3 game sweep), Very very close (like a 5 game full series) or if one team will slowly and steadily put up points over the other team (like a 4 game series). 

Picking the right team to win the series is 2 points. PIcking the "Blowout/Very Close Matchup/Slow Steady Point Lead Build" correctly will get you 1 point. 

The bonus one point is just to prevent ties on the back end of the playoffs. in the 4 series with 7 games per round we will only be picking series winners. 

Cheers. Again this is for a fun side game for all GM's to play in, it is Fantasy-Fantasy Hockey, lol. The % of GM's leaning towards any one team to win will be used by Rush17's ongoing series update graphics, so please do chip in when the time comes. 

C2X, I assume will have to use a cutoff of some sort for GM activity to finalize the playin round clubs. As soon as we have that detail I will post again. 

Cheers

• Like 3

@Primal Optimist predicting the round robin series is going to be a fun challenge. Who will walk out with the #1 seed in the east and west?

::D I'll need my computer to bring up all the spreadsheets. Have you determined the point thresholds for each grouping (3,4,5 games ie close blowout etc) 

Just waiting on Brunner (LAK), winter (TBL), and RL (TOR). All 3 are currently scheduled to compete in the play in it the GMs show up. 

EAST ROUND ROBIN BYES

njd.png VS was.png VS det.png VS tam_nonWhite.1_70x70.png

EAST                                                                                                   WEST

#5  small.png  FLA VS #12  small.png  TOR    #5  small.png  DAL VS #12  small.png  EDM  
  #6  small.png  BOS VS #11  small.png  OTT   #6  small.png  CGY VS #11  small.png  ANA  
  #7  small.png  CBJ VS #10  small.png  MTL   #7  small.png  COL VS #10  small.png  SJS  
  #8  small.png  BUF VS #9  small.png  NYI   #8  small.png  STL VS   #9  small.png  LAK  

Play In Seeds (Subject to change based on GM activity

We are awaiting on confirmation and participation from: @Winter Soldier (TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING EAST #4 SEED)   @Brunners
 (LAS ANGELES KINGS WEST #9 SEED) @RL. (TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS EAST #12 SEED) Please reply if you wish to compete in the play-in!! There is zero benefit from missing out!

If these GM's fail to reply before the cutoff date the team behind them in the standings will fill their spot.

IE:

TBL opting out = FLA would move into Round Robin Phase.

LAK opting out = SJS plays STL causing a trickling effect allowing ANA to qualify as 12th Team in West.

STL opting out = CAR would qualify for the 12th east seed in the play-in round.

TBL and STL both opt out it would move CAR to seed into slot #11 and PIT in slot #12.

Let's make it easy and reply peeps! you can hear me connecting telepathically! come back my friends! :lol:

Edited by Rush17
  • Like 1

Laine - Kuznetsov - Nylander

Kreider - Kadri - Radulov

Killorn - Turris - Kassian

Comeau - Copp - Engvall

Gauthier

Yandle - Ellis 

Toews - Klingberg 

Grzelcyk - Gudas

Oleksiak - Poolman

Murray

Koskinen

Black Aces:

Verheaghe 

Conacher

St. Denis

Robinson

Laczynski 

Gersich

Pilon

Kruse

Roy

Niku

Friedman

Samberg

Priskie

Lagesson

DeSmith

Berdin

• Cheers 1

st louis blues logo - Google Search | St louis blues

CDCGML 2019/20 St.Louis Blues Playoff Roster

Mike Hoffman - Mark Scheifele - Nikolaj Ehlers

Matt Duchene - Rocco Grimaldi - Cam Atkinson

Mathieu Perreault - Jordan Kyrou - Steven Fogarty

Cage Quinney - Marko Dano - Loona Luoto

Zach Magwood- John Quenneville 

Brady Skjei - Travis Dermott

Nathan Beaulieu - Korbinian Holzer

Thomas Hickey - Thomas Schemitsch

Luke Green

Kaapo Kahkonen

Tyler Parsons

Edited by Bombastik der Teutone
  • Cheers 2

20 hours ago, Rush17 said:

@Primal Optimist predicting the round robin series is going to be a fun challenge. Who will walk out with the #1 seed in the east and west?

::D I'll need my computer to bring up all the spreadsheets. Have you determined the point thresholds for each grouping (3,4,5 games ie close blowout etc) 

Just waiting on Brunner (LAK), winter (TBL), and RL (TOR). All 3 are currently scheduled to compete in the play in it the GMs show up. 

To be clear: I have no plans to track the round robin portion with this quick mini game. 

20200725_195036.jpg

McCann - E Staal - Nyquist
Kunin - Eriksson Ek - Kapanen
Dickinson - Fischer - Armia
Stephens - Glass - MacEwen
Zykov/Bittner

Dobson - Goligoski
Maatta  - Johnson
Lindgren - Valimaki
Zboril

Vasilevsky - J. Campbell

Black Aces: Tufte/Laberge/Barratt
/Shaw/Welinski/Kaskisuo

* subject to last minute changes

Edited by theminister
  • Cheers 2

Bruins Playoff Roster 

Schwartz - Schenn - Tarsenko

Dvorak - Draisaitl - Yamamoto

Niederreiter - Stepan - Bjorkstrand

Beagle - Kerfoot - Archibald 

Reider - Geekie - Aston-Reese 

Klefbom - Shattenkirk

Nutivaara - Hjalmarsson

Weegar - Oesterle

Jones

Binnington 

Dansk

Black Aces 

Greer  - Johnson -  Raddysh

Boucher - Bowers - Ratcliffe 

Lewington - Gaunce 

Heatherington - Clendenning 

posting early so I can make changes... and so I don’t forget Jannik. I realize I’ll have to lose one forward before the 30th... I’m thinking Reider, what do you guys think? 

Edited by greensman
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

On 7/19/2020 at 10:36 PM, lethunder said:

Buffalo Sabres Play In Roster

Arvidsson - Trocheck - Foligno

Crouse - Drouin - Suzuki

Hinostroza - Tolvanen

Dumba - Letang

Pulock - Muzzin

Fleury - Brodin

Rittich

Talbot

Arvidsson - Trocheck - Foligno

Crouse - Drouin - Suzuki

Hinostroza - Tolvanen - Domi*

Dumba - Letang

Pulock - Muzzin

Fleury - Brodin

Rittich

Talbot

Domi added to play in roster. I didn't think he'd be risking things in the bubble but I was wrong! 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Montreal Canadiens playoff lineup!!!!

Josh Anderson - Ryan Johansen - Mark Stone

Jordan Eberle - Erik Haula - Brendan Gallagher

Matthew Highmore 

Mike Matheson - Anthony DeAngelo

Martin Marincin - Justin Holl

David Savard - Anthony Bitetto

Anthony Bitetto - Noah Juulsen

Ben Bishop

Henrik Lundqvist