The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2019-20

canuck2xtreme

NOTICE!

Teams can expect the remaining Free Agent signings to be wrapped up and posted over the coming day or so. Please be advised as signings are posted and processed please check your team sheets as newly signed players will appear in your minors team unless otherwise indicated during negotiations.

Also there remains multiple free agents on the market that have made real life rosters. That pretty much means we have teams who are not utilizing cap space or their budgets to add NHL pieces to their teams. Remember just because you are the earlier or only offer or because it is just over one day until the season begins does NOT mean players will jump at signing. 

As GM nobody can tell you that you have to ice a 23 man active roster, nobody can force you to ensure you have NHL depth but ownership does keep an eye on such things. The point after all amongst all this fun fun fun is to attempt to win and by win I mean collect points, push for a Playoff spot and go deep baby!

The new season is upon us, cheers to all on a great season!

• Cheers 3

1 hour ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

yeah sorry about that, thought I deleted him off your team page already....oh I mean oh no ok my bad. :lol:

would you believe I have 3 cross referencing searches I do and this was missed. hmm

I should have shot his agent, I mean you.

Charged me too much as well... :wub:

45 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

SIGNING: The Nashville Predators have signed forward Ondrej Kase to a two year deal.

Nashville_Predators_70.png Ondrej Kase: 2 years, $ 2.8 million dollar contract ( $ 1,400,000.00 per season ).

7 minutes ago, theminister said:

Woah 

I’d like a do-over on Tyler Toffoli :lol: 

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

SIGNING: The Nashville Predators have signed forward Ondrej Kase to a two year deal.

Nashville_Predators_70.png Ondrej Kase: 2 years, $ 2.8 million dollar contract ( $ 1,400,000.00 per season ).

Absolute steal. 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

I am fully expecting OTTS to come back simply to complain about it, Azzy will no doubt open up a full inquiry into how the system failed here.

Bomba will be dropping "F-Bombas", Surfer will passive aggressively make a comment but end it with a love emoticon.

aGENT will be devastated to see this only to demand his players sign for League minimum.

PO will join Azzy in creating a committee to fix this and the one you call Cory, well he was winner when we counted " loser points " so....gifted winnings Buffalo's way back then.

I detect no lies. 

Apparently you and I are both in mid-season trash talk form. :lol:

• Haha 3

I guess it's safe to say any prospect still on an nhl roster may start there?

Am I feeling those vibes right? If so I may make some additional call ups before the season starts.

Let me see what all happens tomorrow on the trade front. could have two rookies in the lineup! :emot-parrot:

Edited by Rush17

2 minutes ago, Rush17 said:

I guess it's safe to say any prospect still on an nhl roster may start there?

Am I feeling those vibes right? If so I may make some additional call ups before the season starts.

Let me see what all happens tomorrow on the trade front. could have two rookies in the lineup! :emot-parrot:

Still waiting on a few players.....oh the agony

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

Still waiting on a few players.....oh the agony

:lol: True agony indeed! Is that how it works tho? essentially if your on the roster still you likely start there? Barring no big trades?