The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2019-20

canuck2xtreme

1 hour ago, Rush17 said:

Blackwood, Zacha, Schaller and Motte looking good through the first twenty. Jake seems a bit sleepy. 

We finished 4th last night in points. Let's see if we can start this day off right with some early morning tallies.

Unfortunate the ref blew the whistle down early or Motter would have had one. Fun game to watch so far. Vancouver dominated the first 8 minutes of the game.

i can also watch it  ..nice eraly game for me ..lol

petey had some chances ...i need 6 goals or so from him ...lol

joke ...but its a really fun game ...yes 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/13/2019 at 11:26 PM, Rush17 said:

CBJ with yet top 10 night that rounds it up to 5 straight. We are finally climbing out of the 20s and entering the teens!

Let's hope we don't roll back down to 28th overall again like we were this time last week. :lol:

CBJ continues to push ahead despite a rough week 1 of the campaign. The team has remained in the top 10 mostly nights and continues to build off their recent success. We remain optimistic we can continue to climb as we are now 12th in the league in points! Because the team has pushed so hard we are actively looking to make some improvements to further bolster the team! Fingers crossed we can find some talent to compliment this great young team. :towel:

• Cheers 1

small.png&key=2240ccf719147718ef5877a72fCOL GM aGENT has made some moves to shake up the roster but is still not happy with the production from our back end. We'd be interested in a legit, younger, likely playoff, bound top 4 D and would be willing to send back a warm body and break in to the vaults with some of our youth for the right player.

Edited by aGENT