The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2019-20

canuck2xtreme

10 hours ago, Bombastik der Teutone said:

thats not 100% correct sir

Anderson was a Starter last Season or better a 1A . He played 50 games last Season , he was injured for seome time and i guess if he wouldnt had sucked,

he would have played more games. Ullmark played 37 games last Season ..that makes 87 Games ...thats fine .

the other years you re correct , but one reason was that  brutal steve mason story . slumps , injuries  .....

so stay away with your blablabla :lol:

btw ...anderson with a win tonight ;)  lol 

18-19 Craig Anderson - 17 wins (3.51 gaa)

18-19 Linus Ullmark - 15 wins (3.11 gaa)

that’s fine?! Um, ok.

your team won 32/82 games in 18-19. That would make your team one of the worst in the NHL.

blablablabla

Edited by greensman
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, greensman said:

18-19 Craig Anderson - 17 wins (3.51 gaa)

18-19 Linus Ullmark - 15 wins (3.11 gaa)

that’s fine?! Um, ok.

your team won 32/82 games in 18-19. That would make your team one of the worst in the NHL.

blablablabla

thats may true but i was talking about  games played ,.... not wins . 

that specially anderson was brutal last season is no question 

and...the blues is one of the worst teams in this league , so the team would IRL  :lol:

so what? :P ;)

ah....blablabla 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Bombastik der Teutone said:

thats may true but i was talking about  games played ,.... not wins . 

that specially anderson was brutal last season is no question 

and...the blues is one of the worst teams in this league , so the team would IRL  :lol:

so what? :P ;)

ah....blablabla 

I love you man, we are GML family. I am just makin jokes.

You need goaltending, it’s not terminal, but I’ve seriously been trying to engage you in conversation to supply you with a goalie for three years. 

...you said Jimmy Howard was too old two years ago, you weren’t interested in  Ben Bishop at all last year and you never even replied about Binnington this summer.

If you are waiting for a goaltender to fall out of the sky, bring a pillow and get comfy. If you like a goaltender that stops pucks you can get one. Doesn’t have to be from me, not what I’m saying at all. Your roster looks much stronger this year, you players deserve a goaltender... maybe your fans too. I’m a fan, and I’m always pulling for ya.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, greensman said:

You need goaltending, it’s not terminal, but I’ve seriously been trying to engage you in conversation to supply you with a goalie for three years. 

...you said Jimmy Howard was too old two years ago, you weren’t interested in  Ben Bishop at all last year and you never even replied about Binnington this summer.

If you are waiting for a goaltender to fall out of the sky, bring a pillow and get comfy. If you like a goaltender that stops pucks you can get one. Doesn’t have to be from me, not what I’m saying at all. Your roster looks much stronger this year, you players deserve a goaltender... maybe your fans too. I’m a fan, and I’m always pulling for ya.

Vasy was widely reported as available all summer as well...:ph34r:

tenor.png

Edited by aGENT
  • Cheers 1

21 minutes ago, greensman said:

i ll come back to you ....... 

btw..we had a convo regarding Binnington. but i prefered to go with my current tandem cuz i had so much hope ...lol

contact me via pm if one of your guys is still available  :lol:

anyways no need to rush ...if my team is still in range for a post season spot by end of december ..i m open for moves

Edited by Bombastik der Teutone

3 hours ago, Bombastik der Teutone said:

i ll come back to you ....... 

btw..we had a convo regarding Binnington. but i prefered to go with my current tandem cuz i had so much hope ...lol

contact me via pm if one of your guys is still available  :lol:

anyways no need to rush ...if my team is still in range for a post season spot by end of december ..i m open for moves

I am actively marketing Bishop at this time. Looking for a top six or top six potential player to make a framework around... would consider top 4 offensive d framework as well. 

Talks with multiple teams are ongoing. If you are interested let me know. 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, aGENT said:

Can't speak for anyone else but I never received a counter offer... 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76110f6a7f70a06e5afa15

We were pretty far off in our assessment of Ekblad to you for Mikey Anderson and Dillon Dube. Not even sure where to even start with a counter :lol: 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Primal Optimist said:

The Rangers 'better start' has been slowed somewhat as we slump down to the bottom five after pushing to make the middle 10 for some weeks. 

I hope we pick up a few places after updates this weekend! Then we will be looking to bring a new core piece. Stay tuned. 

you have a nice goalie couple there

and WTF ...i love that borowiecki ...he has turned into a scoring defender this season .

i signed him 1st in this league years ago , so i allways check out how he´s doing . 

1 minute ago, aGENT said:

Other people seem to be able to negotiate, counter offer or state an asking price and get deals made in the league....:ph34r:

But you're probably right, everyone else is likely the problem ;)

Pretty positive I stated “picks and prospects”.

Also, and everyone is different, but when there is a clear disconnect between two parties on the value of a player, I don’t want to waste either person’s time in trade talks. 

I value Ekblad as a 23 year old, 35-40 point defensemen who’s worth, in the pick and prospect front, more than fringe AHL players. You didn’t. That’s fine. But, as I said, when there’s a clear gap in value assessment, I don’t see the point in countering. That’s just me.

• Upvote 1