The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

MAFIA: Letterkenny Super Soft Vanilla Party - GAME OVER: Sign-Ups Open!!!

Rate this topic

Just now, Lewitelli said:

explanation of ur two votes so far? :D

My vote for you was half-joke, half-poke. I saw you were lurking and wanted to see if I could get a reaction. Obviously it wasn't serious.

protection vote was half-joke, half-serious. I know nobody's going to vote with me just yet, but I'm the only player I know for sure is town and wanted to see if I could gain some support on it and, failing that, start a discussion on who we should actually use the save on.

• Upvote 1
Just now, 112 said:

I like the idea of a protection vote because it gives the town more power to the consensus, but I can't help but think it hinders the town in a way because the save will always be public.

Isnt it helpful to have the save public, in the sense that the votes and arguments for/against saves is extra info for the town?

• Like 1

I don't like how lucky made that vote for me and bolted.

He's a good player even though he's green, so I'm not sure I should be accusing him of a bad scum play, but his vote for me seems like it could've been opportunistic with Z's already on me.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Isnt it helpful to have the save public, in the sense that the votes and arguments for/against saves is extra info for the town?

Yeah. It's a give and take, I guess. But we do lose all chances of having the maf lose a kill, assuming there's no independent doctor. There's also an element when you're scum of trying to avoid hitting players who are likely to be doc killed, and it's possible to abuse this to keep the players in any alliances alive a la BW last game.

• Upvote 1