The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

MAFIA: Letterkenny Super Soft Vanilla Party - GAME OVER: Sign-Ups Open!!!

Rate this topic

31 minutes ago, 112 said:

like come on.

Yeah that is a bull$&!# post.

I gave her a hard time earlier in the thread for the same kind of song and dance. "Whoa is me, I'm just a confused damsel in distress" type vibe from a few of her posts.

The only thing is - you're good. How the hell did otherwise not kill you and bw sooner?

Is it because you gave her a townie read after a couple of longer posts from her?

I wonder

36 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Yeah that is a bull$&!# post.

I gave her a hard time earlier in the thread for the same kind of song and dance. "Whoa is me, I'm just a confused damsel in distress" type vibe from a few of her posts.

The only thing is - you're good. How the hell did otherwise not kill you and bw sooner?

Is it because you gave her a townie read after a couple of longer posts from her?

I wonder

Aladeen, Zfetch and falcon are also good, and the latter two were being widely town-read whereas there'd been heat on BW and I all game. R1 she also had to avoid the protection vote, and Aladeen hadn't posted enough to even be in the topic for it.

On 7/4/2019 at 8:30 PM, Kryten said:

1. Zfetch - AV

2. Aladeenis - Lucky Lager

3. Falcon - G_Bassi

4. 112 - AV 

5. Beluga Whale - AV

6. Time Lord - ?

7. G_Bassi - ?

8. Otherwise - BW

9. Lucky Lager - M&H

10. Milk and Honey - BW

11. Lewitelli - M&H

12. Alain Vignault - Lewitelli

Lynch:

AV (3) - Zfetch, 112, BW

M&H (2) - Lucky Lager, Lewitelli

Lucky Lager (1) - Aladeen

G_Bassi (1) - Falcon

BW (2) - Otherwise, M&H

Lewitelli (1) - AV

No Vote (2) - Time Lord, G_Bassi

Protection:

BW (2) - Lewitelli, 112

M&H (1) - AV

No Vote - Everyone Else

vote count 30 minutes before N1

2 minutes ago, 112 said:

I'm worried that otherwise is just waiting for me to have to go before she starts posting. I can't stay for nightfall--only close to it.

And that's why bw was 95% sure you're maf?

Why was bw so sure of you over otherwise in his final words?

He did scum call you a few times. You backed yourself up if I recall, but it begs the question -

Whatcha been going to do at 8:55 every night? 

Just now, luckylager said:

And that's why bw was 95% sure you're maf?

Why was bw so sure of you over otherwise in his final words?

He did scum call you a few times. You backed yourself up if I recall, but it begs the question -

Whatcha been going to do at 8:55 every night? 

legit answer? I hang out at directions youth services centre every night for dinner because i'm too poor to buy food for myself. people 22-24 have access hours from 7-9pm, and they ask that we get off the computers 15 minutes before it's time to go. i don't have data on my phone so can't post when i leave the centre.

Just now, 112 said:

legit answer? I hang out at directions youth services centre every night for dinner because i'm too poor to buy food for myself. people 22-24 have access hours from 7-9pm, and they ask that we get off the computers 15 minutes before it's time to go. i don't have data on my phone so can't post when i leave the centre.

Haven't been "there" but I've "been there".

Life is full of surprises. You can get where you want to go, but it's hard as hell and makes you doubt yourself at every turn. Don't be afraid to fail. Don't let $&!#ty people get you down.

• Like 4
Just now, luckylager said:

Haven't been "there" but I've "been there".

Life is full of surprises. You can get where you want to go, but it's hard as hell and makes you doubt yourself at every turn. Don't be afraid to fail. Don't let $&!#ty people get you down.

thanks man

I'm in a much better place than I've been before--have had really nice and secure housing since november :)

I just need a job now- working on getting some certifications first

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1