The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

MAFIA: Letterkenny Super Soft Vanilla Party - GAME OVER: Sign-Ups Open!!!

Rate this topic

2 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

How the &^@# are you guys serious? You just toss away a free town win when the game is in the bag. I explained very slowly what you had to do. 

No one even tried to analyze anything that happened. You just sat there and let 112 appeal to your emotions. I wouldn't be mad at losing if y'all actually tried but ya &^@#ing yeeted it. That's why you were supposed to tie it. So you had another round to decide.

Gross

Hey- it goes both ways. What milk did is not okay, and this would've been a MUCH easier win had he not been using Dral tactics. I had to adjust my 'read' on him mid-game and it was damn tough to pull off.

I didn't make many emotional appeals.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
10 minutes ago, 112 said:

Hey- it goes both ways. What milk did is not okay, and this would've been a MUCH easier win had he not been using Dral tactics. I had to adjust my 'read' on him mid-game and it was damn tough to pull off.

I didn't make many emotional appeals.

It's funny the "I'm tp" wasn't the angleshooting I was talking about. It was him constantly talking about the role PM. But both are unacceptable. 

I can't handle these games where you have people in LYLO who literally don't even post. So unfair to everyone who put in effort.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
1 minute ago, Beluga Whale said:

And you were definitely trying to appeal to my emotion all game lol. :P 

I don't consider that against the spirit, obviously. I was just stating that as a technique that was being implemented to win. That's fair play.

I know. ;) I still like to leave that stuff out and have limits on how much I do it.

I thought you were talking about the stuff regarding my 7-9 schedule, which I was honest about and don't consider an emotional appeal- only brought it up because lucky asked.

Let's all just love each other.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
31 minutes ago, 112 said:

Lol at you trying to diminish our win from the sidelines

Means nothing if you weren't in the game ;)

Diminish? Not at all. I thoroughly enjoyed watching BW talk himself out of lynching you and then watching the masses turn on him. He doesn't get lynched often, unfortunately.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

Diminish? Not at all. I thoroughly enjoyed watching BW talk himself out of lynching you and then watching the masses turn on him. He doesn't get lynched often, unfortunately.

Yeah your comment was needless and annoying because you weren't even in the game.

You don't even know what you're talking about. I never talked myself out of lynching 112. The sheriff thing was reaction baiting and 112 made sense to target. Unfortunately she wasn't the wolfiest player in my PoE until round 4, and by then she took over.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
Just now, Beluga Whale said:

Yeah your comment was needless and annoying because you weren't even in the game.

You don't even know what you're talking about. I never talked myself out of lynching 112. The sheriff thing was reaction baiting and 112 made sense to target. Unfortunately she wasn't the wolfiest player in my PoE until round 4, and by then she took over.

So...per usual.

That's ok, I know you absolutely hate it when the mafia wins when you are TP (as you told me that one time in that one game ;)), so you can lash out at me all you want.

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

This will be the final retirement. I can't help but get far to worked up for these games and the effort isn't worth it when time and time again these leftover goobers basically throw the game towards the end.

I should make it clear that I'm not suggesting 112 isn't worthy of this victory. Because she still is. It was basically 9 v 2 (thanks to no-show Bassi), and the angleshooting from a possible mislynch was additionally disadvantageous to her.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
19 minutes ago, 112 said:

Gg town- this was the most difficult game I've ever played as scum.

Stealing WiFi to post this lol

Big thanks @Kryten

@g_bassi13 @Alain Vigneault Way to go, team!

You cant steal from those who charge Dollars for that which cost Cents.

PS, good game.

PPS...PS stands for post-script, not penis. 

I have to make the distinction due to an unnecessary, yet not erroneous, court order...&^@#in' Judge Judy

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Beluga Whale said:

This will be the final retirement. I can't help but get far to worked up for these games and the effort isn't worth it when time and time again these leftover goobers basically throw the game towards the end.

I should make it clear that I'm not suggesting 112 isn't worthy of this victory. Because she still is. It was basically 9 v 2 (thanks to no-show Bassi), and the angleshooting from a possible mislynch was additionally disadvantageous to her.

:sadno:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

See you next game.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

You cant steal from those who charge Dollars for that which cost Cents.

PS, good game.

PPS...PS stands for post-script, not penis. 

I have to make the distinction due to an unnecessary, yet not erroneous, court order...&^@#in' Judge Judy

Judge Judy ranks higher than the supreme court judges, you know

• Like 1
Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

Kushy Pops on the menu tonight. See you in the other thread in an hour.

I'll be there. Dunno if I can get any weed tho. I can be like the weird friend who drinks pepsi at the bar because they prefer it to coke

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1