The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

MAFIA: Letterkenny Super Soft Vanilla Party - GAME OVER: Sign-Ups Open!!!

Rate this topic

7 minutes ago, 112 said:

I'll be there. Dunno if I can get any weed tho. I can be like the weird friend who drinks pepsi at the bar because they prefer it to coke

This is horrifyingly accurate and relevant. 2 weekends ago I was ordering drinks for myself and someone else. I was led to believe we were both keeping pace with each other, but when she left for the bathroom while I was still sipping my drink, the bartender came over and told me she had switched up her whisky sour for a ginger ale the last time I went to the bathroom and didn't tell me. He told me because he was nervous for my well-being.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Beluga Whale said:

This will be the final retirement. I can't help but get far to worked up for these games and the effort isn't worth it when time and time again these leftover goobers basically throw the game towards the end.

I should make it clear that I'm not suggesting 112 isn't worthy of this victory. Because she still is. It was basically 9 v 2 (thanks to no-show Bassi), and the angleshooting from a possible mislynch was additionally disadvantageous to her.

Aw :(

You might miss out on some epic games that happen once in a while 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Beluga Whale said:

This will be the final retirement. I can't help but get far to worked up for these games and the effort isn't worth it when time and time again these leftover goobers basically throw the game towards the end.

I should make it clear that I'm not suggesting 112 isn't worthy of this victory. Because she still is. It was basically 9 v 2 (thanks to no-show Bassi), and the angleshooting from a possible mislynch was additionally disadvantageous to her.

Imma send you a gold watch in the mail.

Timex ok? They take a lickin' & keep on tickin'!!

• Like 1
13 hours ago, 112 said:

Thanks for the sportsmanship, lucky- I know how crushing a LyLo loss can be. If you keep playing with us, though, you'll eventually know how good a wolf win high is.

@luckylager - not sure if you read this, want to make sure you did. :)

Don't mind Beluga--he just really cares about the games here, as I do.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1