The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

MAFIA: Letterkenny Super Soft Vanilla Party - GAME OVER: Sign-Ups Open!!!

Rate this topic

43 minutes ago, 112 said:

@luckylager - not sure if you read this, want to make sure you did. :)

Don't mind Beluga--he just really cares about the games here, as I do.

I tried to get a vote split as per BW's advice, I even said as much in the thread but otherwise was a no show.

Funny thing is though, even if we got the split and you killed milk, leaving me, otherwise and you as the final three, I probably would have voted otherwise because of her slanky posting despite that little voice in my head saying "one if BW or 112 have to be mafia".

I regret not trying harder for a game solve in the last round. I was spending time with the kids, trying to post and get myself packed and ready for the trade show so it kinda slipped by.

I wonder if I'll ever get to be the hitman. I will start every game by slipping the hitman line no matter what though, it's been lucky so far.

BW, I was so disappointed otherwise went mia and we couldn't split, I voted for myself. Go back and look if you want.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

@Beluga Whale how about you stay and we train these potatoes? Mafia training academy

I've always thought of CDC Mafia as something of a development league. We've turned out some damn good talent over the years; we're historically one of the best-showing communities represented at the MU Champs.

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, milk and honey said:

I don't want to be on creep catchers.

bro ew

ew

ew

I’ve been on that show. I almost won but those damn whammies got me.

Edited by Aladeen
  • Haha 1