Sign in to follow this  
Kryten

MAFIA: Letterkenny Super Soft Vanilla Party - GAME OVER: Sign-Ups Open!!!

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, 112 said:

Once you get to the $500,000 round it's optimal just to walk away.

 

9771AC01-763D-48D9-B0B3-F3AB794CEC27.gif

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, J-23 said:

 

A91106EA-21C7-44B5-9B36-27E4D6DDA202.thumb.jpeg.7e50f1467efb65b031a18a9c6beff588.jpeg

 

 

CB8B79B9-4C90-4220-AE03-B49469CD90D7.thumb.jpeg.6f7230aa156a5e6052428a3ee534b4d2.jpeg

I can explain that... she was just signalling how long she was willing to wait before I allowed her access to the Aladeenis.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Aladeen said:

Who are you again? 

Chris Hansen

 

would you have a seat right now.

Share this post


Link to post

I take one game off and you let 112 sneak her way to a win again and break BW.

 

I'm with BW - you guys do suck.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

I take one game off and you let 112 sneak her way to a win again and break BW.

 

I'm with BW - you guys do suck.

I wouldn't say I was sneaking this time. :P I was pretty involved in the action all game.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, 112 said:

I wouldn't say I was sneaking this time. :P I was pretty involved in the action all game.

If you were REALLY as good a mafia player as you say you were, you would have dueled with Me, BW and Aladeen in the final 4 not LL, MH and OW.

 

112 is a scam who overinflates her stats by playing with players well below her level of expertise.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Zfetch said:

If you were REALLY as good a mafia player as you say you were, you would have dueled with Me, BW and Aladeen in the final 4 not LL, MH and OW.

 

112 is a scam who overinflates her stats by playing with players well below her level of expertise.

Just talked with Bob McKenzie and he said this is true. 112 confirmed scam.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
39 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

If you were REALLY as good a mafia player as you say you were, you would have dueled with Me, BW and Aladeen in the final 4 not LL, MH and OW.

 

112 is a scam who overinflates her stats by playing with players well below her level of expertise.

 

39 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

Just talked with Bob McKenzie and he said this is true. 112 confirmed scam.

100% you're right.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I do it for the big paycheques.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

112 EXPOSED

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Darn! This one would have been fun to get Into! I didn't read the thread, but hopefully there was some good Reilly and Jonesy banter happening!

 

Has anyone volunteered to host the next game? 

 

Also, still nuts that mafia has been going on for so long!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, T-rex930 said:

Darn! This one would have been fun to get Into! I didn't read the thread, but hopefully there was some good Reilly and Jonesy banter happening!

 

Has anyone volunteered to host the next game? 

 

Also, still nuts that mafia has been going on for so long!

He's returned!

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Time for T-rex to do a tour of the mid-US this summer :) 

I live in the Midwest now, and trust me... theres not that much to tour compared to the Best coast!

  • Hydration 1

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, T-rex930 said:

I live in the Midwest now, and trust me... theres not that much to tour compared to the Best coast!

I'm down for a t-rex game fwiw ;)

Edited by 112

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, 112 said:

I'm down for a t-rex game fwiw ;)

Hahaha sure I can host one!

 

I am travelling to NYC this weekend though, so the game would start Monday!

 

Sign Up below.

Please copy and paste the entire list and then add your username!!! 

 

 

[Mafia] - End Game

  1.  
  2.  
  3.  
  4.  
  5.  
  6.  
  7.  
  8.  
  9.  
  10.  
  11.  
  12.  
  13.  
  14.  
  15.  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

@Kryten - Can you change the topic of this thread to indicate that sign up is happening for a new game?

Share this post


Link to post

[Mafia] - End Game

  1.  112
  2.  
  3.  
  4.  
  5.  
  6.  
  7.  
  8.  
  9.  
  10.  
  11.  
  12.  
  13.  
  14.  
  15.  

Share this post


Link to post

Holy $&!# it's a Trex game :O

 

bw be jelly

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, 112 said:

[Mafia] - End Game

  1.  112
  2.  Zfetch
  3.  
  4.  
  5.  
  6.  
  7.  
  8.  
  9.  
  10.  
  11.  
  12.  
  13.  
  14.  
  15.  

 

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.