The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2019-20 Utica Comets Thread

3 hours ago, Attila Umbrus said:

I've been trying to get my hands on one of these since they released to the media they are doing this. They are unfortunately only available for auction after the game I think...but man I hope they make more of these. I'm gonna buy one if they do!

Utica twitter said a limited number will be available for online purchase and to stay tuned for details.

EDIT: here’s the tweet from earlier today:

Edited by SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, dpn1 said:

I have a whole new respect for Kole Lind.  That hit in the 2nd and then to return and not hesitate to Hit guys and stand in front of the net the way he dose was impressive.

Kole Lind has a very high compete motor.  He gets more feisty the more he gets bounced around.  IMO, he replaces Tofu (yes we would love to keep Tofu, but we need cap room, so cheaper ELC guys have to play) next season.

Bess

Jake

Lind

will be our top three right wingers.  

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wat 1

Tonight is Hockey Night on Utica presents The Comets vs. the Marlies at 4pm PST.  KRock is the radio station and you can get single games at AHLTV.  Lafts & Marlies are going to wish Vancouver wasn't in town.  Go Nucks & Comets Go. 

*Marlies are in Utica & tomorrow the Nucks are in TO.

• Thanks 1

Big win for the boys is right.

Gotta great mix of talent and snarl.

Utica fans gotta be loving it.

But why oh why can't Canucks hire some decent developer coaching?

Boucher lighting the lamp for fun these past two years. With that snipe of his, he can't be missing more than a tweak or two to become NHL calibre?