The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Canucks sign Micheal Ferland

Just now, Elias_Pettersson said:

Not sure why people think Boeser will be traded. He ain’t gonna leave his bff Petey. Had a feeling there’s barely been any news on Ferland because he’s been waiting to come here. Hoping 4x4

Hoping 3.5X4.

That extra half a mil might be important.

If this is true then this has become a downright violent team.  Roussell's mouth is going to be going non-stop when he comes back with all big bodies to back him up.  Vancouver is once again the most hated team in the NHL.  Hughes and Pettersson will have a pretty safe work environment from here on out.

• Upvote 3

Just now, debluvscanucks said:

They're talking (1040) about the fact that bonsues for Loui won't have to be paid after the 15th so perhaps something will go down then?  It was thought it was the first, but it's actually the 15th.

Loui shouldn't get paid at all.

I wish I could show up for work, do nothing, then go home every day and keep my top-paid person job for 6 years.

• Upvote 2

Just now, CaptainLinden16 said:

If this is true then this has become a downright violent team.  Roussell's mouth is going to be going non-stop when he comes back with all big bodies to back him up.  Vancouver is once again the most hated team in the NHL.  Hughes and Pettersson will have a pretty safe work environment from here on out.

Good.

It's not like we'd get any help from anywhere else anyway, so lets deserve the hate. Feed on it. Be a bunch a jerks.

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

They're talking (1040) about the fact that bonuses for Loui won't have to be paid until after the 15th so perhaps something will go down then?  It was thought it was the first, but it's actually the 15th.

wow.... thats new info. Well, maybe something is up. My guess is both Jim and Louis agent found no trade market at all for Loui. Maybe mutual termination is a thing and Loui can be set free to sign wherever he wants. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2