The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] - End Game (TP WIN!) - SIGN UP FOR NEXT GAME HERE!

Rate this topic

2 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

I think @Lewitelli is the vig.

Besides the Aladeen kill, every other kill makes sense from his perspective.

The case for Lewitelli

Kryten --> somewhat inactive, safe choice at the time,

Aladeen --> controversial selection, they looked to be on the same page in thread, maybe done to trick mafia into thinking he's derpy?

milk and honey --> two bezzies, maybe though milk was wolfing with his whole, weird "SK contacted me and told me I'm gonna die lul" spiel.

25 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Unvote, vote Qwags

Why vote for the guy who's obviously the vig?

If we follow Zfetch's plan we are guaranteed to win the game unless Qwags targets me or Zfetch. And at that point, the loss isn't on us, it's 100% on Qwags for trolling. 

If we lynch Qwags then we actually have to figure out who's mafia next round as opposed to winning by default. Then the loss is on us.

Just now, Time Lord said:

Why vote for the guy who's obviously the vig?

If we follow Zfetch's plan we are guaranteed to win the game unless Qwags targets me or Zfetch. And at that point, the loss isn't on us, it's 100% on Qwags for trolling. 

If we lynch Qwags then we actually have to figure out who's mafia next round as opposed to winning by default. Then the loss is on us.

There's a case to be made that Qwags is mafia as well.

&^@# it, I don't want a tie, so

unvote, vote Lewt

10 minutes ago, Qwags said:

Alright then you chucklemonkeys. I'll claim Vig.

Kill AV or Falcon up to you

I'll save you this round. I'll probably get killed. You and TL are confirmed TP next round, kill whoever's left(if this round doesn't do it)

Also maybe PM me or just tell everyone who your kill is gonna be so we can 100% confirm you by next round (if need be)

Just now, Zfetch said:

Kill AV or Falcon up to you

I'll save you this round. I'll probably get killed. You and TL are confirmed TP next round, kill whoever's left(if this round doesn't do it)

Also maybe PM me or just tell everyone who your kill is gonna be so we can 100% confirm you by next round (if need be)

You're gonna have to simplify that for him I think 

• Haha 3