The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] - End Game (TP WIN!) - SIGN UP FOR NEXT GAME HERE!

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, 112 said:

We should policy lynch Qwags.

You resisting lynching LL is pretty scummy TBH. Even if what I said was angleshooting it can't be put back once it's out there, even though it's not angleshooting because the game didn't start until TRex posted that it did. That is just a newbie scum error. 

Just now, Aladeen said:

You resisting lynching LL is pretty scummy TBH. Even if what I said was angleshooting it can't be put back once it's out there, even though it's not angleshooting because the game didn't start until TRex posted that it did. That is just a newbie scum error. 

My vote's on lucky. I'd be fine with lynching him if the round were ending right now. I'm not resisting his lynch at all and don't see where you're getting that from.

The title of the thread was changed to 'GAME ON' last night, well before it was announced in the thread. Why are you lying about something we've already been over?

Just now, 112 said:

My vote's on lucky. I'd be fine with lynching him if the round were ending right now. I'm not resisting his lynch at all and don't see where you're getting that from.

The title of the thread was changed to 'GAME ON' last night, well before it was announced in the thread. Why are you lying about something we've already been over?

But if that is how he knew the game was on how did he know it was an hour before his post? Why not 2 or 3 or 10 minutes or 5? How could he say the game has been on for 1 hour when there is no time stamp for the change to the title? Please I am keen to know. 

Just now, Aladeen said:

But if that is how he knew the game was on how did he know it was an hour before his post? Why not 2 or 3 or 10 minutes or 5? How could he say the game has been on for 1 hour when there is no time stamp for the change to the title? Please I am keen to know. 

Honestly- I don't think this is ethical game discourse. I'm not disagreeing with your read but don't feel comfortable talking about details that concern real/hypothetical PMs, when they were sent and when they were read. It's angleshooty and not how the game should be played.

Just now, 112 said:

Honestly- I don't think this is ethical game discourse. I'm not disagreeing with your read but don't feel comfortable talking about details that concern real/hypothetical PMs, when they were sent and when they were read. It's angleshooty and not how the game should be played.

You called me lying about the subject when I laid it out without mentioning anything about it. So excuse me but your comfort on the subject means less to me than a warm bucket of hamster vomit. 

1. Game Started When Trex posted the game started in the thread.

2. Everyone playing before that point is sus - maybe you and LL got it from the title but for him to give an exact time voluntarily is on him.

3. He jumped the gun it's no different than if a scum posted something in the thread that was meant for scum chat. 

2 minutes ago, 112 said:

Tbh when we're trying to get people on this stuff we usually end up hitting a TP, anyway. It's not smart to tunnel on particulars all the time.

Agreed, I'm still curious about Qwags. But I am also concerned about those who have yet to post.  Waiting...

3 minutes ago, 112 said:

Like, can we talk about how lucky's scum because of his posting content and not outside-game information?

Yah but you're not you're trying to policy lynch Qwags with zero info and something that will give us zero info when he flips. Everything you have done up till this point is scummy and I would personally have no problem lynching you this round as you were the very first person who posted gameplay prior to the game actually starting. 

You see 112, if I had have said my posting was going to be limited because of reason X prior to game start and I slanked you could refer back to that post to say hey he's slanking because of outside factors (ie RL) does that mean that is angleshooting too? Your angleshooting BS is just that, you and LL thought you were playing the game therefore it is all INSIDE-GAME INFORMATION. 

13 minutes ago, 112 said:

And the boss said in the op the game was going to start at 9.

1 minute ago, Aladeen said:

Yah but you're not you're trying to policy lynch Qwags with zero info and something that will give us zero info when he flips. Everything you have done up till this point is scummy and I would personally have no problem lynching you this round as you were the very first person who posted gameplay prior to the game actually starting. 

You see 112, if I had have said my posting was going to be limited because of reason X prior to game start and I slanked you could refer back to that post to say hey he's slanking because of outside factors (ie RL) does that mean that is angleshooting too? Your angleshooting BS is just that, you and LL thought you were playing the game therefore it is all INSIDE-GAME INFORMATION. 

Holy aggro

Just now, luckylager said:

And the boss said in the op the game was going to start at 9.

Um actually he said 8 before that so he must have changed that, but game only starts when the host Posts game on in thread which was 5 hours ago. 

5 hours ago, T-rex930 said:

Hey guys! Please make sure you read post #1!

The game has started and the first round ends Wednesday morning!

Um actually he said 8 before that so he must have changed that, but game only starts when the host Posts game on in thread which was 5 hours ago. 

5 hours ago, T-rex930 said:

Hey guys! Please make sure you read post #1!

The game has started and the first round ends Wednesday morning!

What? Then how come the the title had changed when I logged on at around 10:00 last night?

1 minute ago, 112 said:

Holy aggro

Take it how you want. Doesn't change any of the facts.

Not aggro BTW just stating it bluntly because you chose to ignore my post about it earlier called me a liar and tried to deflect to qwags.

Take it how you want. Doesn't change any of the facts.

Not aggro BTW just stating it bluntly because you chose to ignore my post about it earlier called me a liar and tried to deflect to qwags.

The game didn't start 6 hours ago. Just that it took t-rex until then to announce it means nothing when we already established last night that the game had started. You're misrepresenting the facts to set a good angle on this vote.

Just now, 112 said:

The game didn't start 6 hours ago. Just that it took t-rex until then to announce it means nothing when we already established last night that the game had started. You're misrepresenting the facts to set a good angle on this vote.

BS you are just salty cause you and LL are caught scum from you getting a PM about it. Reading the thread title my ass -  host's generally say in scum chat not to post until the game officially starts I guess Trex didn't for you guys huh? That sucks.