The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Micheal Ferland | #79 | LW

-DLC-

Anyone remember if the beef with Nazim Kadri and Mark Giordano happened when Ferland still played for the Flames? 

I wouldn't put it past Kadri to take some cheap shots against our players this season now that he is playing on Colorado and we will see him more often. I wonder if Ferland has any previous hate for Kadri and will be motivated to keep him in check? 

3 minutes ago, kenhodgejr said:

Anyone remember if the beef with Nazim Kadri and Mark Giordano happened when Ferland still played for the Flames? 

I wouldn't put it past Kadri to take some cheap shots against our players this season now that he is playing on Colorado and we will see him more often. I wonder if Ferland has any previous hate for Kadri and will be motivated to keep him in check? 

Kadri will get his ass handed to him if he does.

• Cheers 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Ferland or Miller

Lol  -   I knew that.  Was my weak attempt at humour.  (Having said that, though,  it wouldn't surprise me.  Juggling, unicycling,  hockey, golf - 6.7 index - why not boxing?  Prolly tennis and badminton too!!)

• Haha 1

On 8/14/2019 at 10:48 AM, gurn said:

Myers cost  money, Risto will cost players. So to me it does nor look worse at all.

Very good point.  And if we are lucky enough to still have all of our best young players in a few years, then the possible cap problem will be dealt with.  Most teams lately seem to lose a key younger play along the way, often due to cap problems, sometimes other things. Cap problems in 3 or 4 years could be a good sign.  As long as no one is grossly overpaid.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/21/2019 at 2:54 PM, Googlie said:

Lol  -   I knew that.  Was my weak attempt at humour.  (Having said that, though,  it wouldn't surprise me.  Juggling, unicycling,  hockey, golf - 6.7 index - why not boxing?  Prolly tennis and badminton too!!)

I could see Pettersson being the kind of guy that trains in fencing 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, kenhodgejr said:

I could see Pettersson being the kind of guy that trains in fencing 

Absolutely  - he has the physique, agility and grace - all the attributes of an Olympic fencer

Edited by Googlie