debluvscanucks

Tyler Myers l #57 l D

So remember all that talk about how Myers sucks and is a huge anchor? Yeah about that...

32243408-F624-4C4A-A8E4-D8A3CC5F2EFF.png

• Hydration 1
  • Upvote 3

I have a feeling he is going to play a huge role in our playin and potential playoff run.

Started to really see him turn it up his game before the pandemic shut things down.  I thought he looked better when more was asked of him, particularly when he was paired with Hughes.  The more minutes he played he seemed to rise to the occasion.  

• Upvote 1

On 5/6/2020 at 2:40 AM, Pears said:

So remember all that talk about how Myers sucks and is a huge anchor? Yeah about that...

32243408-F624-4C4A-A8E4-D8A3CC5F2EFF.png

I keep trying to agree with your post but it wont let me 

• Haha 1

That is actually better than I expected. For the gaffs I see, guess he's doing a lot right. 

I do hope to see him throw his weight around more in the playoffs. Maybe score a bit more too if he can - besides Hughes we are still lacking from the back end.

21 hours ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

I have a feeling he is going to play a huge role in our playin and potential playoff run.

Started to really see him turn it up his game before the pandemic shut things down.  I thought he looked better when more was asked of him, particularly when he was paired with Hughes.  The more minutes he played he seemed to rise to the occasion.  

Not to mention most players have a slow adjustment period after signing a lengthy contract with a new team. It just takes them a while to find their niche. Since they know they're not going anywhere they can take the time to adjust properly in most cases. I thought he started playing really well towards the end too. He really added a lot to that 2nd PP.