The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Tyler Myers l #57 l D

-DLC-

Dress one less forward, one more defenseman.

Juolevi AND Benn.

And let Benn do his thing. 

He certainly is no Myers. But with back to back games 3 & 4...

...unleash Benn.

Edited by Me_

23 hours ago, samurai said:

I think he will be traded before the start of next season

Hate to say it, but if we want to trade Myers, we would need to retain or pay extra. I don't think he's worth very close to $6M. I'd say he's worth about $4 to $4.5M right now.

16 minutes ago, -AJ- said:

Hate to say it, but if we want to trade Myers, we would need to retain or pay extra. I don't think he's worth very close to $6M. I'd say he's worth about $4 to $4.5M right now.

Ouch!  Yes, forget about that.  Another dodgy contract.  

18 minutes ago, -AJ- said:

Wow I do. He really showed his worth in the last 2 series imo. I had him as a slight overpayment by 1-1.5m. Bow I have him right at 6. That could change with age obviously.

17 minutes ago, 73 Percent said:

Wow I do. He really showed his worth in the last 2 series imo. I had him as a slight overpayment by 1-1.5m. Bow I have him right at 6. That could change with age obviously.

Yes, age could change things, but even now, I would place him as our no. 4 defenseman. Maybe you rank him differently? I feel like 6 is a very steep price for anyone who's not top 2 quality.

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, -AJ- said:

Yes, age could change things, but even now, I would place him as our no. 4 defenseman. Maybe you rank him differently? I feel like 6 is a very steep price for anyone who's not top 2 quality.

4th defenseman for me too. But he brings the snarl we've been lacking since the 2011 wcf. That to me is worth the extra mill.

13 hours ago, -AJ- said:

Not many UFA aged, #1 or #2 D, signed recently making $6m...

• Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1