The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Embrace the Hate - Evil Empire themed Wallpaper

aGENT

2 minutes ago, Kobayashi Maru said:

I must be the same generation as you aGENT.  Awesome wallpaper and awesome band!  Maybe the Canucks should all skate out to "Killing in the Name"

I like it as a PK song (makes sense, right) but I'd be happy with a different Rage skate out song.

Still like my Johny Canuck/chain saw/pyro idea too :lol:

11 minutes ago, aGENT said:

I like it as a PK song (makes sense, right) but I'd be happy with a different Rage skate out song.

Haha yeah that could work too.  Talk about creating an atmosphere for other teams to fear now that we have the players to make it legit.  

Album cover looks like a young JV too.

Edited by Kobayashi Maru

7 minutes ago, Kobayashi Maru said:

Haha yeah that could work too.  Talk about creating an atmosphere for other teams to fear now that we have the players to make it legit.  

Photo looks like a young JV too.

But seriously, we need @-Vintage Canuck- to put us in contact with whomever is in charge of in arena entertainment/intro and make this happen. We could make the Golden Knights look like a freaking elementary school production if we wanted to.

• Upvote 1

WHAT?

No Trump Regime Mega Racist Rally clips,Thank Goodness.

Has there ever been a bigger D_ck that just constantly bring people to the Dark Side like the fricken Emperor from Star Wars.

And this Hemorrhoid is the POTUS,  Wild Times my friends.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Kobayashi Maru said:

This would actually be the best time for them to do a ROTM reunion.  They have so much material to cover.

check out prophets of rage   then 3 original members with chuck d from public enemy and b real from cypress hill on the mikes 

6 hours ago, Kobayashi Maru said:

Edited by the grinder

19 hours ago, aGENT said:

I think that's a great idea...Starting up the chainsaw would be cool...They probably wouldn't do it though because it would make Fin (who is just a life-size stuffy) obsolete.

43 minutes ago, Honky Cat said:

I think that's a great idea...Starting up the chainsaw would be cool...They probably wouldn't do it though because it would make Fin (who is just a life-size stuffy) obsolete.

Have Johnny toss/chase an 'opponent' caricature off an ice-projected 'coastline' in to the mouth of a waiting orca at the end? ::D

Edited by aGENT