Sign in to follow this  
-Vintage Canuck-

[Signing] Avalanche sign Bowen Byram

Recommended Posts

On 7/19/2019 at 10:29 AM, Where's Wellwood said:

The biggest disappointment of the 2019 draft is that we couldn't win that 3rd pick

The Canucks had never drafted higher than fifth during JBs' tenure (despite the standings); hence the Canucks never had a chance at getting the third pick (perhaps the fifth pick at best).

Edited by ShawnAntoski
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Where's Wellwood said:

The biggest disappointment of the 2019 draft is that we couldn't win that 3rd pick

we also lost on the first pick by 1 point:sadno:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, GhostsOf1994 said:

Makar Girard,

Byram Timmins

Meloche Anderson

:frantic:

That’s a lot of points from the back end for a long time.    

Im pretty jelly. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Honeydew said:

Ridiculous team that the AVs put up in such a short time.

They've missed the playoffs 8 of the last 13 years...

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Honeydew said:

Ridiculous team that the AVs put up in such a short time.

Image result for eugene melnyk

 

 

 

 

Your Welcome!!!!!!

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
1 hour ago, Squamfan said:

we also lost on the first pick by 1 point:sadno:

It was one OT goal against the Devils, in a game that we lost. Had we won that game, NJ and us would’ve swapped placement, giving us the #1 overall. Although, we probably would’ve traded down since Benning wanted Petey no matter what. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Stamkos said:

It was one OT goal against the Devils, in a game that we lost. Had we won that game, NJ and us would’ve swapped placement, giving us the #1 overall. Although, we probably would’ve traded down since Benning wanted Petey no matter what. 

it happened again this year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Hairy Kneel said:

My pick for the Calder.

Yowza, not even waiting to see the rosters teams are opening with.  Bold prediction!  

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Honeydew said:

Ridiculous team that the AVs put up in such a short time.

Short time? Most of their guys have been developing for quite a while.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hairy Kneel said:

My pick for the Calder.

Bold. I'm sure he'll have a solid rookie season but, like Heiskanen, way too many other flashier rookies will be ahead of him for the Calder if he even plays this season. Hughes, Makar, Kakko just to name a few.

  • Hydration 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Butters Stoch said:

Bold. I'm sure he'll have a solid rookie season but, like Heiskanen, way too many other flashier rookies will be ahead of him for the Calder if he even plays this season. Hughes, Makar, Kakko just to name a few.

Don't forget Hughes.

  • Hydration 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.