The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Trade) Lucic + Conditional 3rd to Calgary for Neal

Pears

His contract is terrible. However, if the Flames could trade him again, and retain a bit to make his contract (with the retainment from Edmonton) at 50% total, another playoff team would certainly see worth in a player like him for a deep playoff run.

But that won’t happen.

34 minutes ago, Monty said:

His contract is terrible. However, if the Flames could trade him again, and retain a bit to make his contract (with the retainment from Edmonton) at 50% total, another playoff team would certainly see worth in a player like him for a deep playoff run.

But that won’t happen.

He's not worth it at 3 million either. A playoff team could get better players for their playoff run. 

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Dats hockey said:

Imagine putting a goal scorer on your 3rd line and wonder why his production went down and then trade him for the biggest plug ever lol

Out of all the teams to crap on Lucic and his production, I don’t think the Canucks are in any position to point fingers:

21 GP

3 PTS

$6M per with two more years

Once this contract is off the books, then maybe the Canucks can start laughing.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Monty said:

Out of all the teams to crap on Lucic and his production, I don’t think the Canucks are in any position to point fingers:

21 GP

3 PTS

Considering Lucic only has 9pts in 40 games, does boast well either... I’m still laughing cause both have sucked the last few years. These two players are practically the same player (stat wise) minus a ring and about a foot in height... both teams are still winning regardless of the pylons out there.. still laughing! 

6 hours ago, Monty said:

21 GP

3 PTS

As a hockey fan I’m allowed to laugh when one of the teams I dislike mess up like Calgary, Neal for Lucic. Lol

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Dats hockey said:

As a hockey fan I’m allowed to laugh when one of the teams I dislike mess up like Calgary, Neal for Lucic. Lol

In all honesty, that trade was a wash until the season started. Then we knew.

Then we knew that Edmonton had won the deal. However, it could’ve gone either way for both players.

If I recollect clearly, there were a LOT of LOOOOOOCH at the Calgary game against Vancouver. Perhaps THEY appreciate what he brings. Somehow. 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Me_ said:

Then we knew that Edmonton had won the deal. However, it could’ve gone either way for both players.

If I recollect clearly, there were a LOT of LOOOOOOCH at the Calgary game against Vancouver. Perhaps THEY appreciate what he brings. Somehow. 

Did you just say “those people”?

3 hours ago, Salacious Crumb said:

Did you just say “those people”?

Cherry shouldn’t have been fired.

And I’m not a Cherry fan.

... but no, I didn’t say “those people”; I say “they” as per the post above.

Edited by Me_

On 1/1/2020 at 5:38 PM, Me_ said:

Have you ever had the food at the Saddledome? Their not “saying” Loooooooch.

• Wat 1

On 1/1/2020 at 2:38 PM, Me_ said:

And what exactly did he accomplish that game, or all year so far for that matter?  They're desperate to try to get something out of him.  Doubt there's a lot of "appreciation", it'd be like if Sestito was brought back for 5.25x4 with an NMC, hoping that he actually does something.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...