Rask

Saros

On 3/2/2020 at 9:37 AM, Master Mind said:

Standings with 4 weeks to go:

1.  small.png  34 Points (same)

2.  small.png  28 (same)

3.  small.png  32 (same)

4.  small.png  30 (same)

5.  vegas.jpg.e534096389de2352369053d9d45c4ec2.jpg  29 (same)

6.  small.png  27 (same)

7.  small.png  24 (same)

8.  small.png  23 (+2)

-----------------------

9.    small.png  23 (-1)

10.  small.png  22 (+1)

11.  small.png  22 (-2)

12.  small.png  20 (same)

13.  small.png  20 (same)

14.  small.png  16 (same)

15.  small.png  12 (same)

16.  small.png  4 (same)

Updated. @inane and @Canuck Surfer have clinched playoff spots.

@kj29 has the 2nd highest fantasy points with 1036.5, yet could miss the playoffs due to having the most points scored against (999.5). Would be a shame if the schedule cost him a playoff appearance.

• Vintage 1

On 3/9/2020 at 7:24 AM, Master Mind said:

@kj29 has the 2nd highest fantasy points with 1036.5, yet could miss the playoffs due to having the most points scored against (999.5). Would be a shame if the schedule cost him a playoff appearance.

spacer.png

Gotta be honest, the best option would be to fold the entire league if that happens :ph34r:

It must be the Deep State...

• Haha 3

• 2 months later...

spacer.png

If the NHL does a 24 team bracket, I'm thinking the simplest solution would be to have all 16 teams qualify for the play-in here.

Then you just do 4 rounds, with our finals still taking place during the conference finals.

Thoughts? I'm open to other ideas. If we do go with this though, the next question would be do we separate into conferences like the NHL, or do 1vs16, 2vs15, etc.

Edited by Master Mind
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

spacer.png

If the NHL does a 24 team bracket, I'm thinking the simplest solution would be to have all 16 teams qualify for the play-in here.

Then you just do 4 rounds, with our finals still taking place during the conference finals.

Thoughts? I'm open to other ideas. If we do go with this though, the next question would be do we separate into conferences like the NHL, or do 1vs16, 2vs15, etc.

Whatever gets me in playoffs :ph34r:

• Vintage 1

On 5/21/2020 at 6:04 PM, Master Mind said:

spacer.png

Looks like I would have a bye and face the winner of Vancouver V Minnesota. I like that a lot. Feels like I have a shot, haha.

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
On 5/21/2020 at 7:04 PM, Master Mind said:

spacer.png

This is a perfectly fair way to get the ball rolling. My vote is on the play in brackets shown here.

• Cheers 1

Just a couple of weeks away from getting our playoffs going. Still need to decide on a format. Here are a couple of ideas:

1. All 16 teams qualify. During play-in round, we do 1v16, 2v15, and so on.

2. Top 6 teams clinch for 1st round, then the top 2 teams from spots 7-13 during the play-in round get the last 2 spots. Then we do 1v8, 2v7 during RL round of 16. (Chose top 6 as they would have clinched in a normal season, and spots 14-16 had already been eliminated)

I'd like everyone's input here, whether option 1 or 2, or something else. I want to be able to set this up in about a week.

• Like 1
  • Vintage 2