Kaut

Josi - Krug

Pietrangelo - McAvoy

Parayko - McDonagh

Dillon

Holtby

Rask

Saros

Planning a good retool this offseason but didn't see a path to any successful trading for our long term health. Riding the wave, hoping not to get dashed on the rocks. 

Full disclosure: Pittsburgh didn't have a legal roster for next week after trading 1F + 1D for 2F, so one last claim was allowed to be processed to keep his lineup legal going forward.

On 3/2/2020 at 9:37 AM, Master Mind said:

Standings with 4 weeks to go:

1.  small.png  34 Points (same)

2.  small.png  28 (same)

3.  small.png  32 (same)

4.  small.png  30 (same)

5.  vegas.jpg.e534096389de2352369053d9d45c4ec2.jpg  29 (same)

6.  small.png  27 (same)

7.  small.png  24 (same)

8.  small.png  23 (+2)

-----------------------

9.    small.png  23 (-1)

10.  small.png  22 (+1)

11.  small.png  22 (-2)

12.  small.png  20 (same)

13.  small.png  20 (same)

14.  small.png  16 (same)

15.  small.png  12 (same)

16.  small.png  4 (same)

Updated. @inane and @Canuck Surfer have clinched playoff spots.

@kj29 has the 2nd highest fantasy points with 1036.5, yet could miss the playoffs due to having the most points scored against (999.5). Would be a shame if the schedule cost him a playoff appearance.

• Vintage 1

On 3/9/2020 at 7:24 AM, Master Mind said:

@kj29 has the 2nd highest fantasy points with 1036.5, yet could miss the playoffs due to having the most points scored against (999.5). Would be a shame if the schedule cost him a playoff appearance.

spacer.png

Gotta be honest, the best option would be to fold the entire league if that happens :ph34r:

It must be the Deep State...

• Haha 2

I was so hoping i was beating Monty at this very moment but nope, Minny is up on me 23 to 11...i guess we missed the playoffs by this much!

• Hydration 1

Posted (edited)

spacer.png

If the NHL does a 24 team bracket, I'm thinking the simplest solution would be to have all 16 teams qualify for the play-in here.

Then you just do 4 rounds, with our finals still taking place during the conference finals.

Thoughts? I'm open to other ideas. If we do go with this though, the next question would be do we separate into conferences like the NHL, or do 1vs16, 2vs15, etc.

Edited by Master Mind
  • Like 1
  • Burr 1

Posted (edited)

Either that, or we ignore the play in round, and wait for the final 16 (Or use play in round to determine seeding).

Edited by Master Mind
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

spacer.png

If the NHL does a 24 team bracket, I'm thinking the simplest solution would be to have all 16 teams qualify for the play-in here.

Then you just do 4 rounds, with our finals still taking place during the conference finals.

Thoughts? I'm open to other ideas. If we do go with this though, the next question would be do we separate into conferences like the NHL, or do 1vs16, 2vs15, etc.

Whatever gets me in playoffs :ph34r:

• Vintage 1

23 hours ago, Baer. said:

Whatever gets me in playoffs :ph34r:

This guy knows what he's talking about

47 minutes ago, Mikeyboy440 said:

This guy knows what he's talking about

I thought this was CDC Puck LOL

• Haha 2

On 5/21/2020 at 6:04 PM, Master Mind said:

spacer.png

Looks like I would have a bye and face the winner of Vancouver V Minnesota. I like that a lot. Feels like I have a shot, haha.

• Haha 1

On 5/21/2020 at 7:04 PM, Master Mind said:

spacer.png

This is a perfectly fair way to get the ball rolling. My vote is on the play in brackets shown here.

• Hydration 1